Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like your opinion on this anti-impeachment article.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMT View Post
    By pay the price I mean end up in the minority for the near and distant future.
    Well that's more than fair, thanks for clarifying!

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      I've NEVER understood that mindset, doing something contrary to your own best interest just because you don't like the person or the manner in which you're being spoken to.
      So you did vote for Hilary this last election cycle after all.

very sorry to hear about your sister.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by gregg View Post
        it the "they" are both democrats and republicans i agree with you 100%.
        this...

Comment

Maybe you can answer the basic question that every Republican official won't: Is it acceptable for a President to solicit dirt on a political opponent in exchange for releasing congressionally appropriated military aid to a foreign country?
          I am still waiting to hear why it was okay for biden to use $1 billion American dollars as leverage to get an investigation into his son terminated.

Comment

There is no way Democrats would be defending a president like Trump. That is simply an easy way for those who don't like Democrats to engage in whataboutism.
            how about those supporting hillary

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              I did not say all. There are plenty of Republicans and Democrats that will lie to win.

As far as whataboutism there is plenty of that on both sides as well.
              again, this.

you are a man of reason Gregg

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                how about those supporting hillary
                If you have the time and wouldn't mind, I'd love to get the list of reasons why you think HRC would have been like Trump (or worse) as president. Please give me a sense of both quality and quantity of offenses that rival Trump's.

My contention is even the most ardent Hillary basher, unless also in denial of Trump's words and actions, if they list honestly all of the worse traits of both candidates, will see that Clinton is a fairly standard, flawed politician who has done some shady things but is not the Babadook the GOP makes her out to be, whereas Trump is so, so, so very much worse than her and anything we've seen in this country for a very long time, and arguably ever. Trump does and tweets more horrific things in an average week than most politicians do in an entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  Trump does and tweets more horrific things in an average week than most politicians do in an entire career.
                  So you are saying he is exceptional ?
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    So you are saying he is exceptional ?
                    Yes, he is the best and being the worst.

Comment

I am still waiting to hear why it was okay for biden to use $1 billion American dollars as leverage to get an investigation into his son terminated.

Just untrue, though this was voiced to some degree on FOX shortly before you posted this, as well as Breitbart, just above an article about how HRC is part of lizard creatures who have infiltrated levers of world power. If you willingly spread what has been debunked as lies from what is the propaganda channel of a wanna be fascist tyrant, you can find such corners of ignorance where such garbage will be embraced.

Comment

This did not happen. If you believe it did, please cite credible sources to verify. That is, not FB political ads or unfounded speculation that has been verified as inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          This did not happen. If you believe it did, please cite credible sources to verify. That is, not FB political ads or unfounded speculation that has been verified as inaccurate.
                          That's why I didn't bother responding.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                            I am still waiting to hear why it was okay for biden to use $1 billion American dollars as leverage to get an investigation into his son terminated..
                            is this fake?

Comment

I would like to know that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                I would like to know that as well.
                                Here is an Explainer article about what happened. The short of it is Trump went digging for dirt, but didn't bother to look closely at the when and why, because he knew it wouldn't matter to those he told his when and why to. They would believe his version of events, even if all the evidence pointed in the opposite direction: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/3785620002/

The short of it is that Biden's son wasn't under investigation at the time, and aid was withheld for the exact opposite reason Trump claims. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing to root out corruption, which prompted his ouster not just from the US, but from the IMF and European stakeholders.

Shokin did at one point investigate Burisma, but it was in regards to the Minsitry of Ecology granting them permits from 2012-2014, before Hunter Biden joined them. And again, the international pressure stemmed from a lack of investigations, not the opposite. This has been corroborated by many diplomats and independent stakeholders familiar with the situation and timeline.
                                Last edited by Sour Masher; 11-04-2019, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X