No announcement yet.

2K24: Atlanta Braves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Demeritte optioned to Triple-A. 21 year old Michael Harris II called up from AA and hitting 9th in today's lineup. He's hit .305 BA, 5 HRs, 11 SBs, 19.9% K% in AA this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by whalewang View Post
      Travis Demeritte optioned to Triple-A. 21 year old Michael Harris II called up from AA and hitting 9th in today's lineup. He's hit .305 BA, 5 HRs, 11 SBs, 19.9% K% in AA this year.
      Don’t know if he’s ready yet, but Harris is going to be very good. Someone here called it two years ago; cavebird maybe? Harmon was definitely on Harris early. And rhd surely nailed it too. I didn’t nab him in 2021 but somehow he went unpicked and I got him this year. Excited to see what he can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        Don’t know if he’s ready yet, but Harris is going to be very good. Someone here called it two years ago; cavebird maybe? Harmon was definitely on Harris early. And rhd surely nailed it too. I didn’t nab him in 2021 but somehow he went unpicked and I got him this year. Excited to see what he can do.
        Went 1-3 w a run in his debut today. Dont know if he's ready to stick yet but I sure like him a lot more than Demeritte.

Comment

• Strider starting tonight. Unbelievable arm but expecting him to only go 3 or 4 innings max.

Comment

• Any insights into what is wrong with Charlie Morton? He still has the heat and is still striking people out, like he did today to the tune of 12ks in 6 IP. But his era keeps hovering around 6. Is it all just location and do folks think he will figure it out at some point?

Comment

• Giving up alot of HR which I expect to balance out. It is HR/9 1.34 which is the highest in his career. I wonder if this makes him a low buy?

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                Giving up alot of HR which I expect to balance out. It is HR/9 1.34 which is the highest in his career. I wonder if this makes him a low buy?
                He is a slow starter, but this is terrible. I can't trade him, I can't play him, and I can't sit him. And I sure wont be keeping him for his last contract year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  He is a slow starter, but this is terrible. I can't trade him, I can't play him, and I can't sit him. And I sure wont be keeping him for his last contract year.
                  I traded Brady House for him in what I hope eventually is seen as a buy low. So far, it has not been that, although the last games' 12ks sure was nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    I like to say it because he is 38 and that the reason but 6 HR in his last 25.2 IP is the culprit. I would think that has to correct itself.

Comment

• The usually durable Ozzie Albies broke his foot on an awkward swing and is probably looking at a 6-to-8 week absence.

Comment

I like to say it because he is 38 and that the reason but 6 HR in his last 25.2 IP is the culprit. I would think that has to correct itself.
                        It today for today at least. Tough luck no win, but no homers allowed today. 7 IP, 9k, no walks, 3 hits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          It today for today at least. Tough luck no win, but no homers allowed today. 7 IP, 9k, no walks, 3 hits.
                          Team is in last place has Morton. I lost Buehler and Mergill. Should I make an offer for him?

Comment

Team is in last place has Morton. I lost Buehler and Mergill. Should I make an offer for him?
                            I would, before others realize they should. You might still be able to get him relatively cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              I would, before others realize they should. You might still be able to get him relatively cheap.
                              I'm in negotiations with a team for Morton and McNeil. We will see what happens?

Comment

I'm in negotiations with a team for Morton and McNeil. We will see what happens?
                                I like them both---Morton will finish strong and McNeil should maintain what he has done, maybe even with a little better counting stats as the Mets heat up.

Comment

Working...
                                X