Official Week 3 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Week 3 Discussion Thread

Methinks the Baker Mayfield era has begun.

Browns end the schneid — of course against the NY Jets — and there’s almost no question Mayfield has usurped Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Browns end the schneid — of course against the NY Jets — and there’s almost no question Mayfield has usurped Taylor.
      Agree. I saw the story with the lead of "Jackson to see tape before picking Browns Week 4 QB". My thought: Tape of what? Your imminent execution at the hands of rabid Browns fans?
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Tyrod was horrible last night. If we was in a boat and fell out he would have missed the water.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Agree. I saw the story with the lead of "Jackson to see tape before picking Browns Week 4 QB". My thought: Tape of what? Your imminent execution at the hands of rabid Browns fans?
          I think that's called being respectful to the veteran QB.
          He has no doubt that he's starting Mayfield, but he doesn't want to disrespect Tyrod.

Comment

My top two RB's, Dalvin Cook and Jay Ajayi are both out for week 3.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              My top two RB's, Dalvin Cook and Jay Ajayi are both out for week 3.
              I would offer my sympathies but somehow my opponent in all three of my leagues is a Dalvin Cook owner, so yippee!

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                I would offer my sympathies but somehow my opponent in all three of my leagues is a Dalvin Cook owner, so yippee!
                On the bright side (maybe) i do have Cook's handcuff Latavius Murray.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Dalvin Cook OUT
                  Jay Ajayi OUT
                  Darren Sproles OUT
                  Marlon Mack OUT
                  Jack Doyle OUT
                  Doug Baldwin OUT
                  Devonta Freeman OUT

Comment

Fournette supposedly out again (not 100% confirmed but looking likely). Yeldon to start.

Comment

Giants have benched horrible OT Erick Flowers
                      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Buffalo must have had a really good week of practice. Wow!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Washington 31 Packers 17.

Minnesota loses to Buffalo 27-6.

If the Bears win they will be in first place...Wow.

Comment

49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said the team is "fearing" an ACL tear for Jimmy Garoppolo.

Advice: Garoppolo took a big hit along the sidelines late in the fourth quarter of San Francisco's Week 3 loss. It originally seemed like he could be dealing with a concussion, but he ended up being carted to the locker room with his left leg extended straight in front of him. (Rotoworld)

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                              Washington 31 Packers 17.

Minnesota loses to Buffalo 27-6.

If the Bears win they will be in first place...Wow.
                              This is the first time in 5 years that the Bears have been in first place. Only took several miracles to accomplish it.

Comment

Working...
                              X