No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'Arnaud makes better league's second-best team?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Hmmm, there's also another way. We could go delete all our posts in the election thread!
      Dastardly manuever becomes less needed if this thread can excel on its own.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• DrSuess makes books like cordwood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Dastardly manuever becomes less needed if this thread can excel on its own.
          True, but they now have -2 posts today and that makes me happy. At this pace the thread will be gone on April 29, 2024

Comment

• I have rats in my attic.

Comment

I have rats in my attic.
              Well, I'm not sure I have them as much as they have me.

Comment

I have rats in my attic.
                I had 2 in my garage due to my kids always spilling dog food. Got them both with rat traps.

The 2nd one had a tail over a foot long. My kids spill lots of dog food.

Comment

Well, I'm not sure I have them as much as they have me.
                  Don't you have a door to your attic? Just leave.

Comment

True, but they now have -2 posts today and that makes me happy. At this pace the thread will be gone on April 29, 2024
                    Dreams matriculated = beatific laurels

Comment

Don't you have a door to your attic? Just leave.
                      The rats are very threatening.

Comment

Rats, I thought it was a good idea.

Comment

They have promised to vote for Joe Biden if I leave the attic.

Comment

• The rats are treating me very well. I have plenty of food and am in good medical condition.

Comment

They have promised to vote for Joe Biden if I leave the attic.
                              No quid pro quo though?

Comment

The rats are treating me very well. I have plenty of food and am in good medical condition.
                                Plenty, sure, but dog food doesn't taste very good.

Comment

Working...
                                X