THE "Are you fucking kidding me?" DEPT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE "Are you fucking kidding me?" DEPT

Astros score 21 runs last night and the two players on my team ALTUVE and CARTER come to bat 11 times and combine for ZERO runs!

just wow.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

hey, I had Evan Gattis who didn't even play.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I listened to the beat writers who said that Ortiz was all beat up and probably wouldn't play again, he hit a 2 run HR...same with Tulo who was supposed to have some sim ab's, but played and had two hits. The guys I subbed in didn't even start.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Ah, this would have been a better thread for me to gripe about the reds losing streak and them steeling my phillies #1 pick.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

But what about all of those other fantasy owners who suffered too!!!
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post

But what about all of those other fantasy owners who suffered too!!!
              collateral damage.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Only eleven donuts? Hmmmn, sounds suspicious to me.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  collateral damage.
                  Well played gents, well played. :slowgolfclap:
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Actually, Mith, this helps your case of fantasy sports mostly being about luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X