Brady House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady House

We have our minor league draft tomorrow and one of our owners just dropped Brady House. I see he is on the IL with a back injury. Does anyone have information about the severity and prognosis for recovery?

Originally posted by FBP View Post
    We have our minor league draft tomorrow and one of our owners just dropped Brady House. I see he is on the IL with a back injury. Does anyone have information about the severity and prognosis for recovery?
    From what I can tell, it doesnt sound too serious. Altho he hasnt played since 6/11, the article I read said he just had back soreness and it sounded like they were just being careful w him. CBS lists him as out until 7/24, which is 6 days from now, so it sounds like he is expected back soon, altho you cant necessarily tell by that. I might take a flyer on him, depending on who else is available.

Comment

Originally posted by FBP View Post
      Given how young he is and how far away, and the fact that there is no news about this being career threatening, I wouldn't factor in him being hurt much in my evaluation. Before he got hurt, though, he had displayed a surprising lack of power. That may have been as big a factor in getting cut as being hurt. I still think he is worth rostering, f you have the room. He is a higher risk prospect, but he was hitting well enough for his age and the raw power is there and if it develops into game power, he will be a very good asset to have.

Comment

Working...
      X