Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Maintain respectabilty.
    Translated: I absolutely cannot let myself finish behind Feral Slasher.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I feel vaguely bad that with all this spreadsheet correction that's been going on, I might still take a season that isn't in the SS already.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        I absolutely cannot
        Trippy

Comment

Translated: I absolutely cannot let myself finish behind Feral Slasher.
          Ha ha...by that measure, and many others, no one here besides u has any respectabulity to maintain. All our hopes are riding on u. Dont screw it up
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to this evening, I get to help out with one of these celebrations: https://www.timtebowfoundation.org/m...night-to-shine

We have 93 kids who are coming in to take part. My wife and I are doing a "double date" with a couple of the attendees who are a couple. We don't know who specifically yet. But we have been requested by a few since my wife works with them often. It's a really cool event and this will be my first time to get to help with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              I'm really looking forward to this evening, I get to help out with one of these celebrations: https://www.timtebowfoundation.org/m...night-to-shine

We have 93 kids who are coming in to take part. My wife and I are doing a "double date" with a couple of the attendees who are a couple. We don't know who specifically yet. But we have been requested by a few since my wife works with them often. It's a really cool event and this will be my first time to get to help with it.
              Awesome! Helping vulnerable populations is wonderful work.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I don't know if revo intended to take Pee Wee Reese. I know he had other middle infield options. But I was getting to the point where my backup options at SS really sucked, and I needed Reese if I was to maintain any respectability at all.
                He was in the conversation, but not sure if he was my best option.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this evening, I get to help out with one of these celebrations: https://www.timtebowfoundation.org/m...night-to-shine

Very cool -- looks like a great cause.

Comment

• Guys, today is a great day to celebrate the abolition of civil rights.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Guys, today is a great day to celebrate the abolition of civil rights.
                      I for one welcome our new finance overloads ... well ... they're here anyway, so may as well.

Comment

• The abolition of civil rights is going to make my law practice much harder!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          The abolition of civil rights is going to make my law practice much harder!
                          Well quit practising and get serious ... geez.

Comment

• The acting Attorney General, that sweating scumbag you might have had the misfortune of seeing on TV (or even live now as he evades questions about whether Mueller's inquiry is a witch hunt), was a paid advisor and spokesman for a "scam company" that bilked investors out of millions of dollars. His role was apparently to make videos bolstering the false claims put forth by the company and, and this is the horrendous part, to send threatening letters to those consumers who dared to complain. He threatened them with civil *and criminal* consequences for lodging complaints. When the federal courts shut the company down and levied a huge fine, Whitaker essentially just walked away. My god, there is just no bottom to the depths of this fucking swamp.

Comment

• wtf 1921 Schang? Ugh
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Nice. Have a great time
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X