Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True

¥
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      The DNC?
      I miss your commentary in the sports bar, so what are your thoughts on the iowa drama? It appears to be needless complexity combined with some level of incompetence. But it feeds right in to the corruption narrative and isnt great for the dems
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The “narrative” is precisely what fucking irks me about Bernie Bros and the Sanders cult. If there were no names in this story, would you assume it was from someone pro Sanders or someone pro Trump?

“ "Dems rigging it in Iowa? Such a peculiar vote delay. They just can't let the People have their say!" tweeted Kayleigh McEnany, press secretary for President Trump's reelection campaign. Donald Trump Jr. alleged, without evidence, that Iowa Democrats were "fixing the results to get the candidate the Democrat Overlords in DC want."”

I mean, the rhetoric becomes indistinguishable at a certain point.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• But yet I remain very much a supporter of Bernie Sanders.

Comment

• I mean, what makes more sense - that the combination of geriatric volunteers and newly unveiled technology resulted in a clusterfuck or...that the vote was rigged to land Biden in 4th place?

Comment

I mean, what makes more sense - that the combination of geriatric volunteers and newly unveiled technology resulted in a clusterfuck or...that the vote was rigged to land Biden in 4th place?
              Yeah....in the big picture this is a huge win with Biden crapping his pants. Just let it go and move on....
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Dear Bernie, save me from your followers
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Dear Bernie, save me from your followers
                  And send me some lite caesar
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• It seems like everyone else is convinced they know which of the Democratic potentials will be the most electable. Me, I have no real idea and I think that’s by far the most important issue in this particular election. I wish we had an exciting, young torch bearer gaining momentum.

Comment

• Although now that I write that, the Mayor Pete camp would probably have some strong opinions about that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        And send me some lite caesar
                        In a cruel twist i just located a store stocking lite ceasar a few blocks from my wife's old job....that she left last week. Signed , Caesarless in Seattle
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Had me some Caesar salad with my dinner! Might have been light. Didn’t feel too heavy.

Comment

Although now that I write that, the Mayor Pete camp would probably have some strong opinions about that one.
                            Mayochup Pete !!!
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Had me some Caesar salad with my dinner! Might have been light. Didn’t feel too heavy.
                              Now u r just being cruel
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I thought some time ago whilst drunk posting in this forum that Pete might step capably into the role that Biden could well vacate for the moderates. Maybe were seeing that start to happen now. Impressive start for him and Bernie both. My vote still goes to Warren as of right now though.

Comment

Working...
                                X