No announcement yet.

And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Rudy stoop any lower? And if this is connected to Former Guy, is this quite possibly the greatest crime a sitting president has ever committed?

Washington (CNN)Trump campaign officials, led by Rudy Giuliani, oversaw efforts in December 2020 to put forward illegitimate electors from seven states that Trump lost, according to three sources with direct knowledge of the scheme.

The sources said members of former President Donald Trump's campaign team were far more involved than previously known in the plan, a core tenet of the broader plot to overturn President Joe Biden's victory when Congress counted the electoral votes on January 6.
    Giuliani and his allies coordinated the nuts-and-bolts of the process on a state-by-state level, the sources told CNN. One source said there were multiple planning calls between Trump campaign officials and GOP state operatives, and that Giuliani participated in at least one call. The source also said the Trump campaign lined up supporters to fill elector slots, secured meeting rooms in statehouses for the fake electors to meet on December 14, 2020, and circulated drafts of fake certificates that were ultimately sent to the National Archives.
    Trump campaign officials, led by Rudy Giuliani, oversaw efforts in December 2020 to put forward illegitimate electors from seven states that Trump lost, according to three sources with direct knowledge of the scheme.

Comment

• Stunning that a plan overseen by a guy who couldn’t even book a press conference at the right place ended up unsuccessful.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        Stunning that a plan overseen by a guy who couldn’t even book a press conference at the right place ended up unsuccessful.
        We knew for four years how incompetent and devoid of intelligence the entire administration was. That certainly doesn't take away from the fact that they conspired to engage in sedition against our country. Many criminals are dumbfucks - these are no exception. Former guy already committed the greatest crime a sitting president ever committed when he solicited help from a foreign adversary to interfere in US elections. This is a step further. It's also good to see the criminal investigation in Georgia heating up, too, as former guy committed more despicable acts against democracy there as well.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          We knew for four years how incompetent and devoid of intelligence the entire administration was. That certainly doesn't take away from the fact that they conspired to engage in sedition against our country. Many criminals are dumbfucks - these are no exception. Former guy already committed the greatest crime a sitting president ever committed when he solicited help from a foreign adversary to interfere in US elections. This is a step further. It's also good to see the criminal investigation in Georgia heating up, too, as former guy committed more despicable acts against democracy there as well.
          Holy shit. You STILL believe the Russiagate horseshit?
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            Holy shit. You STILL believe the Russiagate horseshit?
            Hey, seems like you weren't paying attention, but our former guy got impeached for soliciting help from the Ukraine to defeat Joe Biden in the upcoming election. He withheld official acts such as a White House meeting and nearly $400 million in military aid in order to compel Ukraine to deliver two investigations to help his reelection campaign in 2020. Hope that helps, champ.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Former Guy apparently also had plans in place to seize voting machines.

This was an attempted coup; they should all be in Gitmo.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Hey, seems like you weren't paying attention, but our former guy got impeached for soliciting help from the Ukraine to defeat Joe Biden in the upcoming election. He withheld official acts such as a White House meeting and nearly $400 million in military aid in order to compel Ukraine to deliver two investigations to help his reelection campaign in 2020. Hope that helps, champ.
                Sorry, that was a little mean. But yeah, I was referring to criminal activity #1,473 - soliciting foreign help in our federal election. But yes, I also believe the Russiagate "horseshit" and am happy to discuss that tangent, I suppose.

Comment

Wow, you are TFG. Too Far Gone.

Enjoy the MSNBC marathon. Trump was crooked, but none of what you've said is compelling to me, knowing all of the details. Get over it and focus on the failures of the current President, which is leading right to Trump's 2nd motherfucking term as we speak. Ignore Democrats failures at your own peril.
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                    Wow, you are TFG. Too Far Gone.

Enjoy the MSNBC marathon. Trump was crooked, but none of what you've said is compelling to me, knowing all of the details. Get over it and focus on the failures of the current President, which is leading right to Trump's 2nd motherfucking term as we speak. Ignore Democrats failures at your own peril.
                    k....

Comment

• Anyhoo, since this thread is about the most recent, worst act of criminal activity on the part of the former guy and not his other impeachable/criminal offenses, we can continue on.

The Jan 6th committee sent a letter to head of the White House Office of Economic Initiatives and Entrepreneurship / incompetent nepotistic appointment Ivanka Trump and it's a doozy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                        Former Guy apparently also had plans in place to seize voting machines.

This was an attempted coup; they should all be in Gitmo.
                        Holy crap. This is insane. This is the link to the document: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-fff3fd720000

Comment

Anyhoo, since this thread is about the most recent, worst act of criminal activity on the part of the former guy and not his other impeachable/criminal offenses, we can continue on.

The Jan 6th committee sent a letter to head of the White House Office of Economic Initiatives and Entrepreneurship / incompetent nepotistic appointment Ivanka Trump and it's a doozy.

https://t.co/zz90Rue715
                          Sorry for posting off topic, and I'm happy to agree to disagree. Not trying to be a jerk, Trump pisses me off more than almost anything on earth. But so does Biden's attempt to put Trump back in office by sheer ineptitude.

I have PTSD that's triggered every time I hear "the walls are closing in". That's just my damage. Russiagate was the last straw for me.

Comment

Holy crap. This is insane. This is the link to the document: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-fff3fd720000
                            This was one of the many documents that former guy tried to keep secret but was released after yet another loss in court. National Archives dumped a ton of documents on the Jan 6th committee. This is just the first. Jesus.

Comment

• Source of my PTSD.

Comment

Oh, I was not diminishing it, just laughing at the king of the morons putting one of the few who can go toe to toe with him in the field of being a moron in charge.

And also, the tan suit was definitely still worse. We all remember where we were when it happened. It was the 9/11 of presidential fashion.

Comment

Working...
                                X