Semantics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semantics

Just in case semantics get in the way, let there be no doubt that a new thread was started by a non-steve2.0.

Now then, since this is the semantics thread, one of my favourite RJ comments was around 15 years ago when I used the phrase "now then, ... " and Kohm came back with "which one is it???"
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    Just in case semantics get in the way, let there be no doubt that a new thread was started by a non-steve2.0.

Now then, since this is the semantics thread, one of my favourite RJ comments was around 15 years ago when I used the phrase "now then, ... " and Kohm came back with "which one is it???"
    HA! Trana said seman.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post

and your reply?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        and your reply?
        His reply now? Or then?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          His reply now? Or then?
          Yes! No! Maybe!

Comment

and your reply?
            I dunno, it's all in the past.
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

HA! Trana said seman.
              So did you. HA!
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                So did you. HA!
                No I didn't.

Comment

Seman seman seman
                  Looks to me like you did?

Comment

I told my classmates if they could be careful today because I found myself not trusting my own farts. and stated I didn't bring an extra pair of underwear. that's a semantic, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X