• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See See Ride...r

Comment

• that was really uncensored.....best to pull it down

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        I want this to be true ... or Lucky just drops a Wu Tang pick out of the blue.

Comment

• Oooo either Boston's "Hitch a Ride" or the more oldies-sounding "Hitchin a Ride"

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            I want this to be true ... or Lucky just drops a Wu Tang pick out of the blue.
            Yeah....you beaT me to the pulldown. Too many n words for comfort there

Comment

• Sorry, not it. And I sort of screwed up. I don't think it's actually three words after all. I've seen it spelled both ways, which is a pretty good hint.

You guys are good, I can't believe there are so many songs with "Ride" at the end.
              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                Oooo either Boston's "Hitch a Ride" or the more oldies-sounding "Hitchin a Ride"
                Awesome!
                If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• This is a pretty random and personal story but my sisters and I were all exposed to lots of oldies and also loved Super Mario Bros 2. For those who remember, you can jump on top of some kind of pink dudes and fly around for a while at some point so we would always sing "Hitchin a Ride" whenever that happened.

Comment

• Okay, now I feel like I'm in the Truman Show or something. The podcast I'm listening to does celebrity birthdays and today is Mitch Ryder's birthday. When it's a musical artist they usually play one of their hit songs. Instead of going with the obvious "Devil With a Blue Dress" they chose... "CC Rider"

Comment

Oooo either Boston's "Hitch a Ride" or the more oldies-sounding "Hitchin a Ride"
                      Or Green Day
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Also, we've got some double numbering again at 520 and 521

Comment

Also, we've got some double numbering again at 520 and 521
                          My bad. I corrected mine.

Comment

• The 1000 List Should be correct and the actual song list is on track moving forward.

Comment

• After all these years I just learned that Art Garfunkel sang back up on CSN Southern Cross. Shocking I tell ya!

Comment

Okay, now I feel like I'm in the Truman Show or something. The podcast I'm listening to does celebrity birthdays and today is Mitch Ryder's birthday. When it's a musical artist they usually play one of their hit songs. Instead of going with the obvious "Devil With a Blue Dress" they chose... "CC Rider"
                                Sorry about that, we'll try to be less conspicuous going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X