And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
    Unfortunately it's the Democrats who would have to hold them accountable...and I sure don't see them doing much of anything. The investigation will probably go on a decade at this pace.
    Agree. But I think the investigation will just end with no one held accountable. Thus providing more fodder for those who don't trust the government to do the right thing and allowing criminals to get away with insurrection.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      The next step in the process, I'm wagering, is the unveiling of the Republican congresspeople complicit in the sedition and insurrection and attempted coup. Buckle up, Jeff Hawley and Ted Cruz and Jim Jordan and Lauren Boebert (who, you'll recall, is a Qanon supporter who tweeted the whereabouts of Nancy Pelosi during the insurrection). Let's hope they all get Article 14, Section 3'd right to hell.
      And sure enough, seditious sexual abuse cover-up guy Jim Jordan (R-OH) was one of the text message senders. Former guy had given Jordan the (now completely tarnished) Presidential Medal of Freedom six days after the insurrection.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

And sure enough, seditious sexual abuse cover-up guy Jim Jordan (R-OH) was one of the text message senders. Former guy had given Jordan the (now completely tarnished) Presidential Medal of Freedom six days after the insurrection.
        Republicans wanted this guy on the Jan 6 committee.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Republicans wanted this guy on the Jan 6 committee.
          Jordan is now claiming that his texts were altered. It was his own office that said he sent them. Thank god this liar isn't on the committee, ffs.

Comment

• Republican Congresswoman Liz Cheney on Sunday:

"We can either be loyal to Donald Trump or we can be loyal to the Constitution, but we cannot be both."
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Anyone else have an inkling that there will be some issues on Thursday...
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Watch this video, and if you can get through it, you're better than I am. I wanted to choke out everyone (besides the reporter) in that video:

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Watch this video, and if you can get through it, you're better than I am. I wanted to choke out everyone (besides the reporter) in that video:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...business-news/
                  Same ol shit. Which is one of the several reasons I think we're fucked going forward. They don't want any real discourse, facts or truth. They're up to their eyeballs in conspiracy shit and continue to use whatever they can to confirm their bias. They've got a Myopic media on TV and Radio and are constructing a new social platform to take them even further from any real discussion. Even the Govt seems to have grown weary of trying to get through to them.

Trump and his minions will try to run the clock out on the Investigation in hopes they take back congress and they can end the commission. 2024 will be another attempt at a coup, this time more organized and more violent.

Thursday should be interesting with Garland addressing the nation and Trump addressing his faithful. I see scattered protests with random acts of violence across the country happening. Hopefully nothing serious, but who knows what vitriol TFG will incite with his speech.

I've never been a prepper, but I'm absolutely looking to settle far away from those kinds of people you just saw in that Video.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Some MAGA turd just proclaimed on Steve Bannon's white supremacist podcast that he's part of a group of officials still trying to surreptitiously overturn the 2020 election.

NV Secretary of State candidate Jim Marchant admits that there is a “coalition of America First Secretary of State candidates around the country” that is working “behind the scenes to try to fix 2020 like President Trump said.”

Elect a circus, expect the clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                      Same ol shit. Which is one of the several reasons I think we're fucked going forward. They don't want any real discourse, facts or truth. They're up to their eyeballs in conspiracy shit and continue to use whatever they can to confirm their bias. They've got a Myopic media on TV and Radio and are constructing a new social platform to take them even further from any real discussion. Even the Govt seems to have grown weary of trying to get through to them.

Trump and his minions will try to run the clock out on the Investigation in hopes they take back congress and they can end the commission. 2024 will be another attempt at a coup, this time more organized and more violent.

Thursday should be interesting with Garland addressing the nation and Trump addressing his faithful. I see scattered protests with random acts of violence across the country happening. Hopefully nothing serious, but who knows what vitriol TFG will incite with his speech.

I've never been a prepper, but I'm absolutely looking to settle far away from those kinds of people you just saw in that Video.
                      Maybe i should just move to Canada now before they close the border.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Can you imagine, other countries turning away American refugees--How Ironic.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

who are you kidding? You've never even left PA/OH!
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            who are you kidding? You've never even left PA/OH!
                            Lol. That's just the last three decades. Before that i made it all the way to FLA, IL, & NY.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Lol. That's just the last three decades. Before that i made it all the way to FLA, IL, & NY.
                              Toronto is just a 5 hour drive from Pittsburgh.
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                                Toronto is just a 5 hour drive from Pittsburgh.
                                Sounds like an invite Madducks!!
                                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X