Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    Sorry, I was busy teaching my first grader his home schooling lessons. Next time I'll focus on addressing your outrage and tell my kid to go fuck himself.

Much better parenting...kudos.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

If I change my name back to umjewboy, can I behave like a middle schooler again? This damn adulting always getting in the way.

Lighten up, TW. This board is made up of running gags - some going back as far as the original RJ board, such as Mith complaining about his players, OneJ is secretly Ted Cruz, Fresno Bob is having sex with all of our wives, Steve and his multiple personalities....errrr, sorry, alleged multiple personalities, as it has never been conclusively proven that he is anything other than Steve and, possibly, Steve 2.0 (evidence under review). Hell, there's even a running gag that MoonlightJ actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to baseball - that one has been going on FOREVER (unprovoked shot at our fearless leader, zing!). Everyone is going through hell right now - other than minimal errands, I have not left my house in over two months and my kids are driving me nuts, despite what wonderful things are posted on Facebook about them. I come here to laugh and to escape, enjoy the twists and turns and randomness that a thread takes. If Mith ever expressed any actual offense at the running gag, I would obviously stop. But, as recently as 2018, I made a similar joke in a thread and he referred to as "hilarious." If something has changed since then, please show me and I will be happy to withdraw my comment and stop the running gag.

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...light=umjewman
      It seemed to me that Mith responding that he wasn't so fond of the typical harassment that goes on here would be a time to maybe avoid your impulse to poke fun at him. Maybe I misread the situation.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Next time I'll focus on addressing your outrage and tell my kid to go fuck himself.
        No, just tell him he sucks and he's going to grow up to be a librarian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          It seemed to me that Mith responding that he wasn't so fond of the typical harassment that goes on here would be a time to maybe avoid your impulse to poke fun at him. Maybe I misread the situation.
          I didn't read your post as talking about harassment of posters but talking about the tiresome political arguments that go on here, where I know what people are going to say before they say it and nobody is going to change their mind. But, I could be wrong....there's a first time for everything. Heyoooooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            With how bad my wife and I are at teaching, I'll be lucky if they can get any job.

Comment

If I change my name back to umjewboy, can I behave like a middle schooler again? This damn adulting always getting in the way.

Lighten up, TW. This board is made up of running gags - some going back as far as the original RJ board, such as Mith complaining about his players, OneJ is secretly Ted Cruz, Fresno Bob is having sex with all of our wives, Steve and his multiple personalities....errrr, sorry, alleged multiple personalities, as it has never been conclusively proven that he is anything other than Steve and, possibly, Steve 2.0 (evidence under review). Hell, there's even a running gag that MoonlightJ actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to baseball - that one has been going on FOREVER (unprovoked shot at our fearless leader, zing!). Everyone is going through hell right now - other than minimal errands, I have not left my house in over two months and my kids are driving me nuts, despite what wonderful things are posted on Facebook about them. I come here to laugh and to escape, enjoy the twists and turns and randomness that a thread takes. If Mith ever expressed any actual offense at the running gag, I would obviously stop. But, as recently as 2018, I made a similar joke in a thread and he referred to as "hilarious." If something has changed since then, please show me and I will be happy to withdraw my comment and stop the running gag.

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...light=umjewman
              You left our Kohm and the apri9cot soju. Damn....do I have to do all the heavy lifting around here?
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                You left our Kohm and the apri9cot soju. Damn....do I have to do all the heavy lifting around here?
                Yes. Yes you do. Did you know that sea otters are the only marine animal that can lift rocks? I read that somewhere.

Comment

• How teaching about 120 middle schoolers online every day for 10 weeks? 5 live zoom shows a day - every day

It has been a challenge and many are still learning!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                    How teaching about 120 middle schoolers online every day for 10 weeks? 5 live zoom shows a day - every day

It has been a challenge and many are still learning!!!!
                    Have you told them about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      And he will probably listen to Tom Sawyer on loop.

Comment

Have you told them about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?
                        I definitely have read that somewhere.

Comment

If you continue to ignore me, I'm gonna drag you outta your SUV...…….
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            If you continue to ignore me, I'm gonna drag you outta your SUV...…….

Comment

Really? Source? I don't think I have ever heard that before!

Comment

But can they get lung worm so Nullor has purpose?
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X