This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Vice President Pence, who leads the White House's coronavirus task force, did not wear a mask on Tuesday while touring the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota despite being informed that wearing a mask is part of the clinic's policy.
    My friend is going to Mayo on the 10th for a virus test. On the 12th he is having serious aneurysm surgery.

Hope Pence didn't bring it in.
    Last edited by Gregg; 05-04-2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Coronavirus death projections raised from 60,000 to 100,000-200,000, but what's most on the [empty] mind of our horrific president? Yup, getting Comcast to launch an independent investigation into the death of Joe Scarborough's intern (already determined to be natural causes) from 2001! And oh, he's been treated much worse than Abraham Lincoln. Awwww, poor baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        And oh, he's been treated much worse than Abraham Lincoln.
        He's been assassinated twice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          He's been assassinated twice?
          He's all about One Up-manship dontyaknow…...
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Vice President Pence, who leads the White House's coronavirus task force, did not wear a mask on Tuesday while touring the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota despite being informed that wearing a mask is part of the clinic's policy.
              Vice President Mike Pence is not planning to enter self-quarantine after his press secretary tested positive for coronavirus on Friday and plans to be at the White House on Monday, his office said on Sunday.

Knock knock.
              Whos there?
              Karma......

Last edited by madducks; 05-10-2020, 09:50 PM.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Trump trying to declare California's electoral votes in the 2020 ineligible because of mail in votes--and so it begins.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• He is such a cowardly piece of shit.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    He is such a cowardly piece of shit.

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status...408975878?s=20
                    Soon, one way or another--he won't be the POtuS.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                      Soon, one way or another--he won't be the POtuS.
                      Yea, it's hard to believe he'll make it to November at this rate.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Just a boring day.....well, except for the Presidenf of the United States casually tweeting that MSNBC’s Joe Scarbrough committed a murder. Besides that, nothing doing....

Comment

Just a boring day.....well, except for the Presidenf of the United States casually tweeting that MSNBC’s Joe Scarbrough committed a murder. Besides that, nothing doing....
                          and that was very hard to find among the huge pile of lies and delusions today (and yesterday and the day before that)

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                            and that was very hard to find among the huge pile of lies and delusions today (and yesterday and the day before that)
                            ....and the day before that, and day before that, and day before that.....

Comment

....and the day before that, and day before that, and day before that.....
                              I gotta say Morning Joe IS Killin it!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                I gotta say Morning Joe IS Killin it!
                                Trump so clearly wishes he could kill him. It is just the latest drop in the ocean of evidence that he envies the despots he desperately wants to be. If he could, he would line up everyone who speaks ill of him against wall. He would rewrite the history books and all the news to make himself seem greater than the small, petty man-child he is. Fortunately, he cannot and history will not be kind to him or those that justified, excused, and even reveled in his behavior.

I never thought I'd live to see a man of his brazenly base nature and manner in the WH, and I don't know how any self-respecting Republican can feel anything but shame at his claiming their party as his own. But so many feel no shame and blithely carry on pretending that he is little different from all the opposition politicians they loathe. But he is and denial won't change that.
                                Last edited by Sour Masher; 05-13-2020, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X