X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nots View Post
    I dont get the reference but i am a bit slow on the uptake
    Amadeus...…….
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• what was the teenwolf bet? biden vs sanders? technically sanders hasnt surrendered yet, i dont think. though that is a gimme for certain at this point unless biden falls out of an air balloon or something..
      Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      Avatar bet, if Biden finishes outside of the top 2, you adopt a Biden avatar of my choosing. If Biden wins the nomination, you choose the Biden avatar of your choosing...

If Biden finishes 2nd, we call it a draw. That would seem to be pretty fair rules in a predictive battle, no? Any other election prediction you'd like to make?
      For gcstomp....

Just FYI, this post was from June 15, 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
        Where's Teenwolf?
        Looks like he logged in a couple days ago, seriously why isn't he posting anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Looks like he logged in a couple days ago, seriously why isn't he posting anymore?
          Because every prediction he made about Sanders turned out be wrong?

Comment

Because every prediction he made about Sanders turned out be wrong?
            I think it was more about his predictions regarding everyone else BUT Sanders.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• So he quit because he was so wrong? Lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                I think it was more about his predictions regarding everyone else BUT Sanders.
                NAh, he constantly said that once so-so dropped out, Sanders was the second choice of their supporters and their votes would go to him. Though I guess in one sense he was right: Sanders is the second choice of every Biden supporter now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  So he quit because he was so wrong? Lame.
                  Let me introduce you to ElDiablo if you really want to learn about lame on these boards.

Comment

NAh, he constantly said that once so-so dropped out, Sanders was the second choice of their supporters and their votes would go to him. Though I guess in one sense he was right: Sanders is the second choice of every Biden supporter now.
                    There seems to be a movement underway to replace Biden with Cuomo at the Convention as Biden is doing his best to show everyone he's really incapable of staying well and alert enough to do this job.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

There seems to be a movement underway to replace Biden with Cuomo at the Convention as Biden is doing his best to show everyone he's really incapable of staying well and alert enough to do this job.
                      If anyone has watched Cuomo’s daily briefings vs. that Biden debacle yesterday, it’s not hard to see why that would be under consideration. I had not heard that though.

Comment

If anyone has watched Cuomo’s daily briefings vs. that Biden debacle yesterday, it’s not hard to see why that would be under consideration. I had not heard that though.
                        Well as a Sanders guy, the Sanders campaign has been under the impression that the DNC was just trying to get Biden across the finish line by the convention at which time they'd replace him with a candidate of their choosing (not Sanders) Buttigieg had been mentioned, but now the murmur is Cuomo.

In all honesty, if it can't be Bernie--I'd love to see Cuomo get the nod.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Well as a Sanders guy, the Sanders campaign has been under the impression that the DNC was just trying to get Biden across the finish line by the convention at which time they'd replace him with a candidate of their choosing (not Sanders) Buttigieg had been mentioned, but now the murmur is Cuomo.

In all honesty, if it can't be Bernie--I'd love to see Cuomo get the nod.
                          How would they do that if Biden passes 1991 delegates to win the nomination?

Comment

How would they do that if Biden passes 1991 delegates to win the nomination?
                            He won't the convention will have to go to a vote, what I meant by across the finish line was--getting there with the most delegates, without a plurality and not dying or imploding while he does it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

He won't the convention will have to go to a vote, what I meant by across the finish line was--getting there with the most delegates, without a plurality and not dying or imploding while he does it.
                              Oh, I got you. I mean barring a health crisis, I can’t see him coming up short of 1991 and I can’t see him stepping aside if hits that target.
                              In an odd way, this crisis is good for him. The less public events between now and Nov 2, I think the better.

Comment

Oh, I got you. I mean barring a health crisis, I can’t see him coming up short of 1991 and I can’t see him stepping aside if hits that target.
                                In an odd way, this crisis is good for him. The less public events between now and Nov 2, I think the better.
                                Thing is, he's live streaming and it's been pretty bad, while Sanders is looking strong. BUT Cuomo, is kicking ass.

With everything I watch I really do question Biden's health and it's resiliency for the next 4 years should he get elected. he really looks bad at times.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X