No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got like 40k in a cash fund in one if my 401k accounts because I never feel confident that it's time to invest. Let me know when I should pull the trigger
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Every financial adviser will agree - cashing out your 401k is the single smartest financial move a person can make. Oh, and disregard the immediate tax implications, too. YOLO!!!!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I told my new league by text that I thought there was a < 25% chance of the season happening at all and they all reacted like I took a shit in their burrito and encouraged me to have more positive vibes.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Honestly, I'm waaaaaay below the 25% threshold now, just a couple days later. I mean, how is it even possible for the season to happen now? I don't really see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Honestly, I'm waaaaaay below the 25% threshold now, just a couple days later. I mean, how is it even possible for the season to happen now? I don't really see it.
            Yeah, I’d say 25% should be the O/U.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Yeah, I’d say 25% should be the O/U.
              I'm at like 5% now. Maybe lower.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                I've got like 40k in a cash fund in one if my 401k accounts because I never feel confident that it's time to invest. Let me know when I should pull the trigger
                This is what i am thinking about. I moved all my paycheck contribution to stocks, but the current balance....what to do ? Put in 1-3% a month into stocks... I suspect we have not approached the lows
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I am holed up in a deserted Socal hotel thinking investment strategy. Didnt get to see Heye, but i saw several whale spouts, elephant seal pups, drove big sur, and saw a majestic Hearst Castle illuminated in the settimg sun. A fucking all star day for these times
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Didnt get to see Heye, but i saw several whale spouts
                    So....almost, then?
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I am holed up in a deserted Socal hotel thinking investment strategy. Didnt get to see Heye, but i saw several whale spouts, elephant seal pups, drove big sur, and saw a majestic Hearst Castle illuminated in the settimg sun. A fucking all star day for these times
                      Hearst Castle is neat. Did you drive through Monterrey and Carmel?
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Hearst Castle is neat. Did you drive through Monterrey and Carmel?
                        30 minute.stop at each. Played a few holes at pebble beach....said hi to Clint
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I love Big Sur. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

30 minute.stop at each. Played a few holes at pebble beach....said hi to Clint
                            Did you shake his hand?

Comment

• Rotisserie baseball is turning the big 4-0, so a group of experts attempted to build the best lineup of the fantasy era (with a few limitations).
                              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                Did you shake his hand?
                                And kissed his cheek
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X