No announcement yet.

2K19: Mac Williamson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he hits another homer or 2 I suspect he will go for that amount in my league.

Comment

I just got what we call "buddyfocked" out of Williamson.

we switched to Bidmeister this year, and the team just behind me in the standings grabbed him out of the weekly bargain bin.

if you're near the bottom, it sucks because you're near the bottom - but at least you can acquire lottery tickets.
      if you're near the top, it sucks because you'll never be able to pick up a player who can fog a mirror - but at least you're in line to win some money.
      if you're in the murky middle, it sucks.
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Easy solution, use FAAB, like every other competitive fantasy baseball league around, not waivers. What moron voted to use waivers instead of FAAB?

Comment

23 runs produced today. Williamson goes 0-5. Stock probably has dropped after today performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Easy solution, use FAAB, like every other competitive fantasy baseball league around, not waivers. What moron voted to use waivers instead of FAAB?
            The founding fathers of rotisserie baseball Waggoner, Okrent etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
              Williamson with a 3-run tater tonight.

Giants announcers, good at lipreading, are wondering who "Ken" and "Pitbull" are and why is Mac uttering such profanity at them as he circles the bases?

(well, they THINK they know who Pitbull is - but they have the wrong one)

btw, I probably have no shot at him now on Thursday in my league
              #dammit

bloom off the rose? he downgraded to an RBI single in his next AB
              Since that breakout game he has gone 1 for 17. If he doesn't start hitting soon the Giants are may be forced to sign Kemp or something.

Comment

Insiders say he is distraught that I was unable to acquire him, settling instead for the (also unappetizing) Josh Van Meter Experience.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                  Since that breakout game he has gone 1 for 17. If he doesn't start hitting soon the Giants are may be forced to sign Kemp or something.
                  Or Williamson may be forced to fake an injury.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

He went in my FAAB last night for $1. I needed an OF spot but went after Ramirez Mia and got him for $5.

Comment

Mac update....

1 for his last 18. 6 for 42 since his call up. Just the one HR.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        Mac update....

1 for his last 18. 6 for 42 since his call up. Just the one HR.
                        I was tempted to post something similar a few times along the way but decided not to pile on. He looks like a AAAA player as expected, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          I was tempted to post something similar a few times along the way but decided not to pile on. He looks like a AAAA player as expected, sadly.
                          If I stopped piling on, I really wouldn't have that much to say.

Comment

Mac struck out five straight times tonight.
                            Last edited by whalewang; 05-23-2019, 09:37 PM.

Comment

in leagues with platinum sombreros are worth massive bonus points, Mac is a hero to that owner right now!

meanwhile, the poor bastard in my league who snatched him ahead of me could have cut him today with the return of Trea Turner - and thus had a blank spot instead of Big Mac.

well, I guess he'll have a blank spot soon enough......

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

So, i guess the 2018 concussion and the 2018 suckitude were unrelated.
                                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X