Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awww, poow widdle twumpy wumpy didn’t get a “thank you” from a dead John McCain for approving his state funeral. But he spitefully just made sure everyone knew about it.

I’m loving this temper tantrum about McCain. Makes even Republicans question why they support this mongrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      awww, poow widdle twumpy wumpy didn’t get a “thank you” from a dead John McCain for approving his state funeral. But he spitefully just made sure everyone knew about it.

I’m loving this temper tantrum about McCain. Makes even Republicans question why they support this mongrel.
      Has Trump dipped below 80% support yet?
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Yeah, I was talking more about GOP congressmen.

Comment

Seriously, I've never in my life had disrespect for Republican voters as a whole, until now. It is one thing to disagree about how we should run this great experiment of ours. But the near universal and often gleeful support Trump gets from Republicans makes me think very unkind things about Republican voters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Seriously, I've never in my life had disrespect for Republican voters as a whole, until now. It is one thing to disagree about how we should run this great experiment of ours. But the near universal and often gleeful support Trump gets from Republicans makes me think very unkind things about Republican voters.
            What's wrong with you ???

Okay, just kidding, I've actually voted for far more Republicans than Dems in my lifetime
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

If anything support has firmed. Why not? He's been damn good at it.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Yes, the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES is publicly saying that the SOUND from wind turbines can CAUSE CANCER. The PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES said this. Publicly.

There has never been a more irresponsible idiot in power, pretty much anywhere.

Comment

• Why? Undoubtedly just more gibberish.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Kirstjen Nielsen out as DHS Director.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Kirstjen Nielsen out as DHS Director.
                      Alles is stepping down as Director of the Secret Service. It's part of the same shakeup.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Looking at the recent polling data on RCP, I'm struck by the vast difference in the "Trump Approval Rating" between Rasmussen Reports and ALL of the other pollsters.

Reuters currently has it at -17 (39% approve, 56% disapprove)
                        Politico has it at -16
                        The Economist has it at -12

And then there's Rasmussen Reports with a lofty +4. That's a 21 percentage point difference between them and Reuters!

If you look at the recent polling data from Rasmussen, it wasn't always positive for Trump -- in January, for example, they had it as low as -13 -- but how on earth are they so off from the rest of the pollsters now? I understand there are "bents" to polling data -- landlines vs. all phones, likely voters vs anyone, etc. -- but their margin of error seems extraordinarily wide.

Comment

• Dopey watched Lou Slobbs last night, who posted a graphic that Dopey had a "Soaring Approval Rating of 55%." Blindly following Slobbs, Dopey takes (or gets a minion to take) a screenshot and tweets it out to his brainwashed mass. "Great News! MAGA!" Dopey tweeted along with a pic of the graphic.

But oh, in the poll Slobbs quoted, some schmucky intern misread it, and turns out his approval rating was actually just 41%, not the 55% they put in the botched graphic. The 55% was, in fact, his disapproval rating, LOL. Fox Business issued an on-air correction this morning that Slobbs -- and presumably his former intern -- was way off the mark. But what about the Dope, you ask? Nope, he hasn't taken down his tweet.

Talk about fake news.

Comment

• Pretty amusing that #RepublicansforImpeachment is trending on Twitter, with two key pieces of media:

- a 2014 tweet from Dopey himself saying "Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?"
                            - a 1999 video from Lindsay Graham saying about the potential impeachment of Bill Clinton -- "“He doesn’t have to say ‘go lie for me,’ for it to be a crime. You don’t have to say ‘let’s obstruct justice’ for it to be a crime. You judge people on their conduct, not magic phrases”

Comment

• He's a piece of shit and so are you if you support him

End Thread.
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                He's a piece of shit and so are you if you support him

End Thread.
                                Agree.
                                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X