X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I updated the following

Hornsby gets Gris 8

Gris gets Hornsby 15
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      I updated the following

Hornsby gets Gris 8

Gris gets Hornsby 15
      Thanks Dad!
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

I updated the following

Hornsby gets Gris 8

Gris gets Hornsby 15
        I think we have a problem though....

According to the home page, I traded my 8th and 9th picks to Andy Reid Diet Plan and my 7th pick to someone.

Anyways, I would assume that I would have to give Hornsby my 10th pick or 6th pick for Cutler.

I really don't want to give up my 6th pick because I'm already missing my 4th pick as well.

Hornsby, my friend....would a 10th pick for him work?

If not, we can call the trade off....let me know.

Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
          I think we have a problem though....

According to the home page, I traded my 8th and 9th picks to Andy Reid Diet Plan and my 7th pick to someone.

Anyways, I would assume that I would have to give Hornsby my 10th pick or 6th pick for Cutler.

I really don't want to give up my 6th pick because I'm already missing my 4th pick as well.

Hornsby, my friend....would a 10th pick for him work?

If not, we can call the trade off....let me know.

Sorry...
          No, a 10th rounder isn't going to do it...let's just reverse the deal.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            No, a 10th rounder isn't going to do it...let's just reverse the deal.
            That's fine.

Sorry...I honestly didn't realize I didn't have it.

Comment

We do the draft on RJ, but do we want to set-up the draft room to be extended over a few days? In other words, you post your pick here, and then you (or the commishes) would draft the player in the draft room.

Adding the draft room option would allow the commishes to edit the trading picks now, and would then be accurate so you know who's up (and who's been taken). I think that's probably best.
              Last edited by revo; 07-28-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                We do the draft on RJ, but do we want to set-up the draft room to be extended over a few days? In other words, you post your pick here, and then you (or the commishes) would draft the player in the draft room.

Adding the draft room option would allow the commishes to edit the trading picks now, and would then be accurate so you know who's up. I think that's probably best.
                That's fine with me.

Comment

reversed
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Alex has been reimbursed so he and I are paid as is Ed. Please paypal $65 to [email protected]. Thanks
                    League fee sent, Pete...feel free to reverse it too if you want
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

I sent my league fee.

I'm on vacation from tomorrow through Aug. 16. I will not have phone/email/internet access for much of that time, so I won't be checking in here much, if at all. If keepers need to be declared before then, mine are A. Jeffrey, R. Cobb and J. Thomas.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Keepers need to be declared by 8/18

Comment

Keepers need to be declared by 8/18
                          Why? The draft doesn't start until the 26th, right?

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Why? The draft doesn't start until the 26th, right?
                            Right -- keepers are declared one week before the draft begins on 8/25.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Right -- keepers are declared one week before the draft begins on 8/25.
                              Alright, I thought it was the 26th...I need every second with Josh Gordon. That said, can someone record my deal with Keith?

Fifty Shades of Frae acquired Le'Veon Bell, Round 10 (Overall Pick 109) and Round 11 (Overall Pick 132) from Hornsby
                              Hornsby acquired Round 6 (Overall Pick 72) and Round 11 (Overall Pick 121) from Fifty Shades of Frae

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I think I should have the 11 pick and ElD the 12. He beat me in the final.

Comment

Working...
                                X