2K14 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K14 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

for starters, anyone want to pay for the CBS site? I have two other leagues I'm bucking up for. You'll get the dough back from Hammer in a week or so.

any spots open?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
      any spots open?
      Not currently. If there is one, I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        for starters, anyone want to pay for the CBS site? I have two other leagues I'm bucking up for. You'll get the dough back from Hammer in a week or so.
        I can do it just let me know what I have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
          I can do it just let me know what I have to do.
          Scratch that it was pretty self explanatory. Pete we can talk offline about the money, maybe you just give the rest (minus my entry fee) to Ed for the other league.

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
            Scratch that it was pretty self explanatory. Pete we can talk offline about the money, maybe you just give the rest (minus my entry fee) to Ed for the other league.
            Thanks Alex, you da man. My wife hates when I put more than one league on the credit cards.

And on your birthday, no less! Happy birthday my man!

Comment

Alex has been reimbursed so he and I are paid as is Ed. Please paypal $65 to [email protected]. Thanks
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Can we go ahead and confirm the draft start date?

Comment

Originally posted by phantaciephreak View Post
                  Can we go ahead and confirm the draft start date?
                  It's a slow draft on RJ, so we start it somewhere just after the 3rd pre-season game. The Monday after the 3rd pre-season game?

Comment

The last of the Week 3 preseason games are Sunday, Aug. 24, so I guess that means we start Monday, Aug. 25.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

How do you find the OTB in the new interface? #changeisbad
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        How do you find the OTB in the new interface? #changeisbad
                        Go to "Tools" at the top of the page, then click on "Trade Block" to the left.

And I'm good with an 8/25 start date. Would love to be done before Labor Day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by phantaciephreak View Post
                          Go to "Tools" at the top of the page, then click on "Trade Block" to the left.

And I'm good with an 8/25 start date. Would love to be done before Labor Day weekend.
                          Thanks...just to let you know, every time I see your avatar, I shudder.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Hey Ed,

Hornsby and I made a trade....but it didn't post my comment about the 8th rd pick.

So, basically, I gave up:

Ryan Succoup (because I guess you need to include a player now)
                            My 8th rd pick

Hornsby gave up:

Jay Cutler (8th rd keeper)
                            A late round pick??? (Do we him to give up a pick for balance?)

Anyways, I tried to post this on the website...not sure if it worked, so I posted it here.

Thanks, Gris

Comment

Confirm what Bob said...I just couldn't find a way to do a deal without CBS needing something in return. I'm sure that it's possible, but I'm just too dense to figure it out...

So it's simply Cutler for Bob's 8th, and my last rounder included if need be.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                              X