Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Dynasty or Keeper league player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Dynasty or Keeper league player?

Hello,

I am looking for a Keeper -or- Dynasty league (yes, i know the difference) for the 2014 season.

My preferences are $25-$100, 10-14 teams, head-to-head, live draft online

NL/AL only leagues, auction draft, and roto scoring isn't preferred but if you're looking for an owner, still email me.

I am looking for serious players, preferably a solid group of members, but whatever set up you've established works for me. A league in Year-1 is ideal, but clearly I am flexible with these desires given that baseball starts so soon. I have an open schedule from now until Opening Day so drafting should not be an issue.

I check my email very frequently, so just shoot inquiries over to: [email protected]

About me:
    22-year old, accounting student. I live in downtown Chicago. Season tickets to the White Sox games. MLB.TV subscription owned. I've been playing fantasy baseball for close to 10 years.

I can promise daily activity. I've wanted to be in a social, competitive, rewarding keeper/dynasty league for many years. Send me an email if you're looking for an extra man!

I have a 5x5 Roto league. With 3 teams for sale. $75. Draft already was completed. Weekly lineups. Let me know

Comment

Also. Max of 6 keepers. The twist is you lose that round draft pick the keeper was drafted in the following year

Comment

Working...
      X