Chicago Area 10 Team NL only opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Area 10 Team NL only opening

We have a 15 year old NL only keeper league that currently has an opening. Most of the guys in the league live in the Western suburbs (and a few from WI) and we have our live auction in DeKalb. The auction is this Sunday (March 30th) and we still have an opening. This is a fairly deep keeper league. The fees are $300, though we would likely discount this team to $150 (considering you are buying an existing team & have limited time to prepare) to find a good owner who wants to be in the league long-term. Most of the league members have been in this league for 10+ years. The fees are all in (no transaction costs). We set rosters once a week, so it is not all encompassing. Payout to the top four teams (4th place basically gets $$ back and it goes up from there). The league is fairly typical. 15 hitters, 10 pitchers, 15 reserves. 5X5. You are allowed to keep 14 players and up to 4 qualified rookies.

Let me know if you are interested and have questions. In addition, I believe we have a league constitution drafted I can send you. This is a good group of guys, fairly competitive, and a lot of fun. We do things like have supplemental drafts in December to keep the interest going year round. You're not in a good keeper league unless you are making trades on Christmas Eve. If you are interested, send me a note at [email protected]. Thanks, John Reinhart
    Last edited by ; 03-27-2014, 08:18 AM.
Working...
X