2014 Real Mock Draft Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
    Moonlight is the lone holdout without a lineup for tomorrow, with Pollock set to play in the game.
    I edited Mr Collette's roster. It had to be done today for it to take affect tomorrow.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• does anybody besides weapon have access to commish authority for the league?

i need my placeholder Roy Halladay replaced with Jesus Aguilar. i PM'ed weapon more than a day ago, but no response.
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
        does anybody besides weapon have access to commish authority for the league?

i need my placeholder Roy Halladay replaced with Jesus Aguilar. i PM'ed weapon more than a day ago, but no response.
        anybody? bueller? anybody?
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Sorry, was away for a couple of days but caught it yesterday even before I saw this. Aguilar is on your roster effective today.

Comment

Working...
          X