Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Bohm getting the call
    What site do you use to check as to what time call ups actually happen?

In the past it didn't matter, but we changed the rule that we can make moves up to the individual players game time. Their game is 4:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      What site do you use to check as to what time call ups actually happen?

In the past it didn't matter, but we changed the rule that we can make moves up to the individual players game time. Their game is 4:05.
      I don't, as my leagues don't play by those rules. He's in the lineup and batting 6th.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        I have no idea what party this guy is, but this was hilarious:

https://twitter.com/RepBrendanBoyle/...112584708?s=20
        In PA/NJ/DE, hating the Phillies bullpen is a bipartisan issue.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• The Phillies place OF Jay Bruce on the 10-day IL with a quad injury.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            The Phillies place OF Jay Bruce on the 10-day IL with a quad injury.
            Oops he did it again: Phillies place OF Jay Bruce on the 10-day IL with a left quad strain.

Phillies place OF Roman Quinn on the 7-day concussion IL.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Phillies place SP Spencer Howard on the 10-day IL with right shoulder stiffness.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Phillies are calling up OF Mickey Moniak.

Moniak was drafted first overall in the 2016 MLB Draft. His minor league stats so far have been underwhelming.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Phillies on Saturday announced that Matt Klentak has stepped down as the team's general manager.

Klentak will be reassigned within the organization and Ned Rice will serve as the team's interim GM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rhys Hoskins TJ surgery, out 4-6 months.

Comment

• Phillies pitching coach Bryan Price has announced his retirement from coaching on a full-time basis.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• About to re-sign JT Realmuto to a 5 year, 115.5mil deal. Interesting choice. Phillies still have a lot of holes to fill if they want to be able to compete with the Mets and Braves. The Nats are still pretty good and even the Marlins have some good things happening. This is a pretty old, expensive team without a lot on the farm.

I really thought they would have signed Cesar Hernandez. I don't think they want to bring Segura back as their every day SS. They are rumored to be chasing after Andrelton Simmons. If not him, probably Semien.

LF Cutch
                        3B Bohm
                        RF Harper
                        C Realmuto
                        1B Hoskins
                        SS Segura
                        CF Roman Quinn
                        2B Kingery

Rotation
                        Nola
                        Wheeler
                        Zack Eflin
                        Spencer Howard
                        Vince Velasquez

Bullpen
                        Archie Bradley
                        Hector Neris
                        Jose Alvarado
                        Sam Conrood the bad dude

Really still missing a lot of depth in their pitching staff. Adding Alvarado and Bradley helps, but they had one of the worst bullpens in history last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                          About to re-sign JT Realmuto to a 5 year, 115.5mil deal. Interesting choice. Phillies still have a lot of holes to fill if they want to be able to compete with the Mets and Braves. The Nats are still pretty good and even the Marlins have some good things happening. This is a pretty old, expensive team without a lot on the farm.

I really thought they would have signed Cesar Hernandez. I don't think they want to bring Segura back as their every day SS. They are rumored to be chasing after Andrelton Simmons. If not him, probably Semien.

LF Cutch
                          3B Bohm
                          RF Harper
                          C Realmuto
                          1B Hoskins
                          SS Segura
                          CF Roman Quinn
                          2B Kingery

Rotation
                          Nola
                          Wheeler
                          Zack Eflin
                          Spencer Howard
                          Vince Velasquez

Bullpen
                          Archie Bradley
                          Hector Neris
                          Jose Alvarado
                          Sam Conrood the bad dude

Really still missing a lot of depth in their pitching staff. Adding Alvarado and Bradley helps, but they had one of the worst bullpens in history last year.
                          Simmons and Semien both off the market... it's either resign Didi (woot) or roll with Segura and Kingery... and maybe Stott?
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            Simmons and Semien both off the market... it's either resign Didi (woot) or roll with Segura and Kingery... and maybe Stott?
                            Or you could sign Villar, and then watch your coach go slowly insane as JV makes the great plays and boots two routine ones.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              Or you could sign Villar, and then watch your coach go slowly insane as JV makes the great plays and boots two routine ones.
                              full circle. I saw him play for the Phillies A team 2010
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                              X