• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harmon View Post

I would argue it's the most.
    We'd both be correct.

Comment

• Braves manager Brian Snitker told reporters Saturday that Kyle Wright will undergo right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the entire 2024 season.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Braves sign Pierce Johnson to a two-year, $14.25 million contract with a $7 million club option for 2026.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Ronald Acuna was named the 2023 National League Most Valuable Player.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Ronald Acuna was named the 2023 National League Most Valuable Player.
            Acuna's vote was unanimous, which was surprising given the years Betts and Freeman had. First time in the history of MVP voting, which dates back to 1931, thar the MVP winners in both leagues were unanimous.

Comment

• The Braves informed Jarred Kelenic that he will platoon with the newly signed Adam Duvall.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Reynaldo Lopez has been named the Braves’ fifth starter after the team sent Bryce Elder to the minors.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Uh-oh.

Braves’ manager Brian Snitker told reporters that star right-hander Spencer Strider complained of elbow discomfort during his start on Friday and will undergo an MRI exam.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Uh-oh.

Braves’ manager Brian Snitker told reporters that star right-hander Spencer Strider complained of elbow discomfort during his start on Friday and will undergo an MRI exam.
                    We all know what’s coming, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post

We all know what's coming, right?
                      First Cole and now Strider. I guess this was the year to draft hitters in the first two rounds or use the LIMA plan in auctions.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

First Cole and now Strider. I guess this was the year to draft hitters in the first two rounds or use the LIMA plan in auctions.
                        How long until we get the dreaded "we hope to have him back at some point this season" line?

Comment

• Strider has UCL damage and is going for further evaluation.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post

How long until we get the dreaded "we hope to have him back at some point this season" line?
                            Well it looks like 7 hours and 58 minutes based on your next post
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Just finished a draft today with Cole going at pick (#)188 and Strider going at pick (#)259 out of 276 picks. I avoided both of them.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Strider had UCL brace surgery yesterday and is out for the season

Comment

Working...
                                X