2K24: Atlanta Braves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
    Can Ozuna's contract be voided for his DUI on top of his other crap? I know contracts can be tricky in this regard.
    Given that he's not already on the street, I'm leaning toward "no".
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Given that he's not already on the street, I'm leaning toward "no".
      And now he becomes an expensive bench player.

Comment

• Your MLB leader in wins is ...Kyle Wright! Tonite, 7 shutout innings for his 17th win. Might stay the leader w both Verlander and Gonsolin on the IL.

Comment

• Fantastic outing from Strider tonite. 8.0 IP, 0 ER, 2 H, 0 BB, 16 K(!) and a W. Currently, ERA is 2.67 and WHIP is 0.98. His K/9 now is 13.66(!), which would be leading MLB by far if he qualified. Still, he is 9th in MLB in Ks w 174. Has to be the leader for NL ROY, and that's saying something in light of the year his teammate, Michael Harris, is having.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
            Fantastic outing from Strider tonite. 8.0 IP, 0 ER, 2 H, 0 BB, 16 K(!) and a W. Currently, ERA is 2.67 and WHIP is 0.98. His K/9 now is 13.66(!), which would be leading MLB by far if he qualified. Still, he is 9th in MLB in Ks w 174. Has to be the leader for NL ROY, and that's saying something in light of the year his teammate, Michael Harris, is having.
            Amazing performance by Strider. His K rate is incredible. That said, there’s a reason Atlanta extended Harris not Strider… hitters are just more bankable. I’m thrilled to have both on my team, but as a Mets fan I’m not thrilled to see them play for Atlanta!

Comment

• Huascar Ynoa TJ surgery. See ya in ‘24!

Comment

• For the first time all year, Braves are alone in 1st place!

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                  For the first time all year, Braves are alone in 1st place!
                  This feels like 2021 all over again.

Comment

• Is Soroka a worthwhile target for remainder of 2022?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                      Is Soroka a worthwhile target for remainder of 2022?
                      Seems like he’ll get in a couple of starts. Maybe 15 MLB innings?

Comment

• Spencer Strider has given up just 85 hits while striking out 192. That's mind boggling.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Spencer Strider has given up just 85 hits while striking out 192. That's mind boggling.
                          He's no Ed Cushman, but still pretty darn good.

Comment

• Kyle Wright earned his MLB-leading 19th win last night. He has a 3.18 ERA, 1.16 WHIP and 165 K in 170.0 IP this year. His ERA entering this year was 6.56 and his WHIP was 1.69. Pretty good post-hype prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                              Is Soroka a worthwhile target for remainder of 2022?
                              Not now. Mike Soroka was placed on the injured list at Triple-A Gwinnett on Thursday due to soreness in his pitching elbow.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Not now. Mike Soroka was placed on the injured list at Triple-A Gwinnett on Thursday due to soreness in his pitching elbow.
                                He's thrown just 13 IP over the last THREE seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X