Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: 2K19: Houston Astros

Astros score 23 runs with 25 hits on Saturday and Maldonado goes 0-5 ! Hahahahahaha Chump. And no I don't own him, but it's just funny that one player sucks ass when every other teammate is crushing .
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Double-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Astros score 23 runs with 25 hits on Saturday and Maldonado goes 0-5 ! Hahahahahaha Chump. And no I don't own him, but it's just funny that one player sucks ass when every other teammate is crushing .
    Dear Sir - can you please share with me your departure date again? I am thinking of setting up a webpage like the slapbet countdown on HIMYM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Wow. Is that Candy Maldonado?

Am I crazy starting Cease vs them today? He'd get a 2nd start vs. Angels this week (Tue-Mon). I need Ks but a disaster could hurt me in whip.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    Am I crazy starting Cease vs them today? He'd get a 2nd start vs. Angels this week (Tue-Mon). I need Ks but a disaster could hurt me in whip.
    Yep. If you start him you will get crushed. But hey, if you sit him he will be lights out!

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Yep. If you start him you will get crushed. But hey, if you sit him he will be lights out!
    I sat him and he posted his 1st QS but 5 BBs so his WHIP was harmful plus only 2 Ks. Hopefully Aaron Sanchez can keep it rolling and Max returns soon.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige