Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

The WNBA Champion Las Vegas Aces would probably not be happy
    I guess I don't pay attention to the WNBA. Can't they all just get along?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

You think they will finally get around to trying to win in 10 years?
      I am just passing on what I hear, buyer beware
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• i gotta say, it's weird being on the Sac side of the argument. I feel for Oakland fans, I think their ownership is shit, but I am fucking thrilled to have 3 seasons of Major League ball played in a AAA stadium here in Sac. I've heard preference for season tickets will go to Oakland holders and then to River Cats (the Sac AAA team). I've had half a mind to buy some Oakland season tickets (partial plan) just to get on the list!
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Athletics place OF Brent Rooker (abdominal) on 10-day IL, retroactive to April 8, with a costochondral cartilage injury.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Esteury Ruiz was spotted in the A's clubhouse on Monday, but has not been officially recalled yet.

edit: Now recalled.
            Last edited by madducks; 04-15-2024, 09:49 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X