No announcement yet.

2K24: Oakland Athletics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Murphy with 4 HRs in his first 5 games! How long before he takes over as full-time catcher, and what should we expect for 2020? Nothing less than 75 HRs minimum, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
      Sean Murphy with 4 HRs in his first 5 games! How long before he takes over as full-time catcher, and what should we expect for 2020? Nothing less than 75 HRs minimum, right?
      This post belongs in the "Overreact to September 2019 Games" thread.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
        This post belongs in the "Overreact to September 2019 Games" thread.
        Murphy has a hit in every game he's started (9/11 I think). Record streak to start a MLB career is 17 games, not that Murphy would technically qualify anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
          Murphy has a hit in every game he's started (9/11 I think). Record streak to start a MLB career is 17 games, not that Murphy would technically qualify anyways.
          JINK'd

Comment

• AJ Puk placed on the IL with a shoulder injury and there’s a “level of concern.”

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              AJ Puk placed on the IL with a shoulder injury and there’s a “level of concern.”
              Out "at least two weeks."

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Out "at least two weeks."

Just enough to keep his rookie status ! But I am sure all Puk owners in fantasy baseball have a level of concern right now.
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Just enough to keep his rookie status ! But I am sure all Puk owners in fantasy baseball have a level of concern right now.
                  Would that mean they're ?
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Jesus Luzardo will make his first career Major League start on Tuesday against the Rangers.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Laureano with a six-game supension. He is appealing.

The Astros hoser coach Cintron got twenty games, kudos to MLB. If he appeals, I hope they up it to 27 games.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Laureano with a six-game supension. He is appealing.

The Astros hoser coach Cintron got twenty games, kudos to MLB. If he appeals, I hope they up it to 27 games.
                        If he appeals I hope he gets retroactively suspended for being a big part of trashcan-gate

Comment

• Ramon Laureano's suspension has been reduced to 4 games. He will begin serving the suspension on Friday and will be eligible to return Tuesday.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            Ramon Laureano's suspension has been reduced to 4 games. He will begin serving the suspension on Friday and will be eligible to return Tuesday.
                            Hopefully the gave the other 4 to Cintron.

Comment

• Tommy LaStella has been traded to Oakland for former top prospect Franklin Barreto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                Tommy LaStella has been traded to Oakland for former top prospect Franklin Barreto.
                                Oakland sure seemed to have soured on Barreto. Probably a good move for everyone
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X