2K24: Oakland Athletics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

I get the feeling that A's ownership is trying to suppress attendance to justify moving the team.
    Hmmm. Isn’t that the plot of a movie about baseball?

Comment

I get the feeling that A's ownership is trying to suppress attendance to justify moving the team.
      Haven't they been doing that for the last 30 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post

Hmmm. Isn’t that the plot of a movie about baseball?
        I knew I had seen it somewhere before. Life imitates art.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Thinking of dropping Brandon Belt if I can pick up Bleday via FAAB. Would you do it? I could use HR and BA. Bleday could deliver power, and BA can’t be any worse than Belt has been.

Comment

• The A's have already lost 50 games and are on pace for 130 losses which would obliterate the modern day record of 120 losses held by the 1962 Mets. The Pirates tried to give them a win on Monday but they didn't seem to want it.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• By losing 11-2 to the A's on Tuesday, the Pirates sent a clear message that nobody steals their losing image and gets away with it.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The A's have now won 3 in a row!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The A's have now won 3 in a row!
                  Staving off elimination.

Comment

The A's have now won 3 in a row!
                    Now 4 in a row. They may never lose again.

Esteury Ruiz for MVP.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Sam Long (I never heard of him either) got the save today for the A's. It was his 2nd save in as many days and also his 2nd save of the season. He is tied for the team lead w those 2 saves. Good luck chasing saves w A's pitchers this year.

Comment

• Five game winning streak for the A's.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Seven in a row now. And they beat the Rays the last two games. Bizarro world.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Seven in a row now. And they beat the Rays the last two games. Bizarro world.
                            You know you're having a bad year when you win 7 in a row and still are on a pace to lose 117 games.

Comment

• Esteury Ruiz dropped from the leadoff spot to the ninth spot. WTF?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Esteury Ruiz dropped from the leadoff spot to the ninth spot. WTF?
                                .271 OBP over the last 14 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X