Vague RJ Memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vague RJ Memory

What was the thing with Greg Evigan a few years back?

I think he got into a rap battle at a hungarian pot roast luau with B-Fly... Mich Ultras were served... someone got punched in the arm so hard they pooped themselves while wearing one wild shoe and the anti-jordan restored order by proclaiming,
    "Now I'm completely plwoed at the moment as a reuslt of my neighbor comign back from Japan tonight and giving me a dammed waterlglass of %&^&$*%^( aprciot soju to drink without tellign me that the %&^* is 180 proof, so my frame of mnid mitght be a bit off-- nobody should be thid drunk off of somethinf that tastes like aprico9ts... but waht do odds means whenh you can';t figure out the qusetion. We don';t undrerstand the universe, so putting odds onn things that occur within it is what....? Stupid. Just not a good idea, it isn';t. Dumb and bad too do whath you don't knoww about. Silly, like not smart from sdmart enough people. "
    And then Geoff Blum posted this reminder for those forgetful RJers who posted a similar thread 6 months ago: http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...wn-Memory-Lane

And the hippo danced and danced with a Coxcomb Award for best stapler

Jink
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

That's a great name for a band fronted by Liz Hurley

Comment

greg evigan spelled backwards is nagive gerg.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
          nagive gerg
          who I'm pretty sure was one of the players traded today
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            who I'm pretty sure was one of the players traded today
            As far as you know.

Comment

I cant remember how this started but I remember his picture being posted a number of times. My memory on a lot of classic RJ content is foggy its been so long

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                As far as you know.
                i see what you are doing here.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

if you are really interested in the wonder that is early RJ, the wayback machine is comedy gold

wheelhouse, gashousegang, an angry sporer, bjob, hammer pot roast, it's all there
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                    if you are really interested in the wonder that is early RJ, the wayback machine is comedy gold

wheelhouse, gashousegang, an angry sporer, bjob, hammer pot roast, it's all there
                    I have tried in vain to find the old RJ using the wayback machine. Is there a secret formula?

Comment

I just typed www.rotojunkie.com into it....
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Great! It works!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                          I just typed www.rotojunkie.com into it....
                          why do they need to make this shit so difficult!?!
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                            I think he got into a rap battle at a hungarian pot roast luau with B-Fly... Mich Ultras were served... someone got punched in the arm so hard they pooped themselves while wearing one wild shoe and the anti-jordan restored order by proclaiming,

And then Geoff Blum posted this reminder for those forgetful RJers who posted a similar thread 6 months ago: http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...wn-Memory-Lane

And the hippo danced and danced with a Coxcomb Award for best stapler

Jink
                            http://https://twitter.com/darrenrov...210181633?s=19

Comment

Working...
                            X