Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: 2K22: Los Angeles Angels

Triple-A
    Sad to see this as he was not the reason for Rendon/Ward getting hurt and Trout/Ohtani not hitting. Maybe they can bring back Brad Ausmus (LOL)?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    He will now go 8 for 10 with 4 homeruns just before he tweaks his hammy and is out for 6 weeks.
    The injury occurs just as Trout appeared to be coming out of a recent slump. On Monday, he ended an 0-for-26 skid at the plate, and earlier on Tuesday night he homered for the first time since May 28

Rendon wrist surgery see ya next year. Also that was quite the 245 million signing.

Triple-A
    I didn't think Rendon's deal could have been worse then Puljols' deal. I guess at least the insurance the team took out on Rendon's contract will have paid for a decent part of what he is getting. Any one of us could have ran this team better during the Arte Morena era. This team is in need of a complete rebuild which is something they will never do.

Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    I didn't think Rendon's deal could have been worse then Puljols' deal. I guess at least the insurance the team took out on Rendon's contract will have paid for a decent part of what he is getting. Any one of us could have ran this team better during the Arte Morena era. This team is in need of a complete rebuild which is something they will never do.
    It is sad to see Trout's prime wasted, and the unique splendor of Ohtani too. Ohtani's value would only increase in the playoffs. It would be fun to see him get a chance to make it.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    The Angels are also paying Justin Upton $28 million or so this year.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Shohei Ohtani on Tuesday hit 2 home runs with 8 RBI.
    Shohei Ohtani on Wednesday pitched 8 shutout innings with 13 K's.
    Top that Babe Ruth.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid harmon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    Shohei Ohtani on Tuesday hit 2 home runs with 8 RBI.
    Shohei Ohtani on Wednesday pitched 8 shutout innings with 13 K's.
    Top that Babe Ruth.
    They said on the broadcast that he is the only player to ever have 8 rbi and 13k in his career nevermind on back to back nights!!

Quote Originally Posted by harmon View Post
    They said on the broadcast that he is the only player to ever have 8 rbi and 13k in his career nevermind on back to back nights!!
    That can't be right, lots of players have had more than 8 RBI and 13 Ks in their career.