Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 401 to 409 of 409

Thread: 2K22: Los Angeles Angels

  1. #401
    Triple-A
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    366
    Sad to see this as he was not the reason for Rendon/Ward getting hurt and Trout/Ohtani not hitting. Maybe they can bring back Brad Ausmus (LOL)?

  2. #402
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    32,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    He will now go 8 for 10 with 4 homeruns just before he tweaks his hammy and is out for 6 weeks.
    The injury occurs just as Trout appeared to be coming out of a recent slump. On Monday, he ended an 0-for-26 skid at the plate, and earlier on Tuesday night he homered for the first time since May 28

  3. #403
    Journeyman Pauly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    3,319
    Rendon wrist surgery see ya next year. Also that was quite the 245 million signing.

  4. #404
    Triple-A
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    366
    I didn't think Rendon's deal could have been worse then Puljols' deal. I guess at least the insurance the team took out on Rendon's contract will have paid for a decent part of what he is getting. Any one of us could have ran this team better during the Arte Morena era. This team is in need of a complete rebuild which is something they will never do.

  5. #405
    All Star Sour Masher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fantasyland
    Posts
    9,760
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    I didn't think Rendon's deal could have been worse then Puljols' deal. I guess at least the insurance the team took out on Rendon's contract will have paid for a decent part of what he is getting. Any one of us could have ran this team better during the Arte Morena era. This team is in need of a complete rebuild which is something they will never do.
    It is sad to see Trout's prime wasted, and the unique splendor of Ohtani too. Ohtani's value would only increase in the playoffs. It would be fun to see him get a chance to make it.

  6. #406
    All Star madducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Posts
    8,189
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    I didn't think Rendon's deal could have been worse then Puljols' deal. I guess at least the insurance the team took out on Rendon's contract will have paid for a decent part of what he is getting. Any one of us could have ran this team better during the Arte Morena era. This team is in need of a complete rebuild which is something they will never do.
    The Angels are also paying Justin Upton $28 million or so this year.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

    ― Albert Einstein

  7. #407
    All Star madducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Posts
    8,189
    Shohei Ohtani on Tuesday hit 2 home runs with 8 RBI.
    Shohei Ohtani on Wednesday pitched 8 shutout innings with 13 K's.
    Top that Babe Ruth.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

    ― Albert Einstein

  8. #408
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid harmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    Shohei Ohtani on Tuesday hit 2 home runs with 8 RBI.
    Shohei Ohtani on Wednesday pitched 8 shutout innings with 13 K's.
    Top that Babe Ruth.
    They said on the broadcast that he is the only player to ever have 8 rbi and 13k in his career nevermind on back to back nights!!

  9. #409
    Administrator Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by harmon View Post
    They said on the broadcast that he is the only player to ever have 8 rbi and 13k in his career nevermind on back to back nights!!
    That can't be right, lots of players have had more than 8 RBI and 13 Ks in their career.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •