• Show
Clear All

• Jo Adell recalled

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Jo Adell recalled
      And Chris Rodriquez

Comment

• Anthony Rendon will miss the rest of the season with a right hip impingement that will require surgery.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Anthony Rendon will miss the rest of the season with a right hip impingement that will require surgery.
          he kinda missed the pre-"rest of the season" too
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Rendon has 5 more years for $191m total for this turd. But at least we are 'somewhat' done with the Pujols contract. Maybe AP can be part of the grounds crew for the next 10 years. This team is a total joke and everyone laughed when Disney owned them.

They also treat their minor league players worse than Amazon warehouse workers.....

https://news.yahoo.com/angels-minor-...ycsrp_catchall

Comment

• Mike Trout: odds we see him again in '21? I'm thinking it's starting to look like "slim and none." BTW, he's been out 3 months already, after the initial prognosis was "6 to 8 weeks."

Comment

• Shohei Ohtani has sat out the last 3 games albeit for a lone pinch hit appearance on Saturday. The Angels didn't have the DH available in the NL ballpark series and i'm guessing they don't want him playing the outfield.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Mike Trout: odds we see him again in '21? I'm thinking it's starting to look like "slim and none." BTW, he's been out 3 months already, after the initial prognosis was "6 to 8 weeks."
                  Pussy
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                    Pussy
                    Why are you the way that you are?

Comment

• Originally posted by cleo View Post
                      Cuz he's not COMPLETELY woke.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Mike Trout: odds we see him again in '21? I'm thinking it's starting to look like "slim and none." BTW, he's been out 3 months already, after the initial prognosis was "6 to 8 weeks."
                        I’m figuring September for some tune-up work
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          I’m figuring September for some tune-up work
                          You’re provably right. Trout, however, is definitely sliding down ‘22 draft boards. Speed is gone, durability is just about gone. Great when he plays, but can he be counted on to play?

I’m guessing his ‘22 ADP will be around 10-15.

Comment

• Lol thought you wrote Round 10-15.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Combination of mental illness, sarcastic personality, and realist!
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Isn't everyone the way they are?

Comment

Working...
                                X