No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Trout will undergo season-ending surgery later this week to remove the neuroma from his right foot.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Mike Trout will undergo season-ending surgery later this week to remove the neuroma from his right foot.
      Melanoma, carcinoma, some kind of a noma.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Melanoma, carcinoma, some kind of a noma.
        Don't make light. This is potentially career ending, though I have seen nothing to suggest it is in this case.

In other news, what is their rotation going to look like next year given Ohtani and Heaney? They have three kids up now, will any of them stick?

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          Don't make light. This is potentially career ending, though I have seen nothing to suggest it is in this case.

I think I found the root cause:

Activities such as running, jogging, repeated jumping, or excessive amounts of river dancing can cause the repeated trauma that leads to a Morton’s neuroma.

Comment

In other news, what is their rotation going to look like next year given Ohtani and Heaney? They have three kids up now, will any of them stick?

J
            He’s not making light of Trout. That’s a classic line from Fletch, the greatest movie of all time.

Comment

• Never been a big Chevy fan. He was best as the understated golf pro in Caddyshack.

In fact, I see you Fletch and raise you Caddyshack.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Caddyshack was great, but that had a tremendous cast. For true Chevy fans, Foul Play is a must watch.

Comment

• beware of the midgets they are taking over the world.

Comment

Never been a big Chevy fan. He was best as the understated golf pro in Caddyshack.

In fact, I see you Fletch and raise you Caddyshack.

J
                    My pair of Vacations has something to say about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      My pair of Vacations has something to say about that.
                      Gotta love Beverly D and a new set of kids for every movie. Still, it won't beat my Bill Murray flush of Caddyshack, Stripes, Tootsie, Ghostbusters, and Groundhog Day.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Brad Ausmus fired after just one season. I'm sure we'll be saying hello to Joe Maddon here soon.....

Comment

• Sorry to say, but Maddon can't help this team. .500 at best for years to come and probably most years like 2019. Not a fan of Moreno at all.....
                          Let's get back to the Chevy Chase talk! lol

Comment

• Are they going to be in on the Cole sweepstakes? They should be.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Are they going to be in on the Cole sweepstakes? They should be.
                              I imagine whoever is willing to pony up $30-35 million per year will be in the running. The team that signs Cole will probably have to give a 10 year contract to a 29 year old pitcher. I bet the Phillies and Padres are now wishing they had saved their money for Cole instead of spending it on Harper and Machado.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                I imagine whoever is willing to pony up $30-35 million per year will be in the running. The team that signs Cole will probably have to give a 10 year contract to a 29 year old pitcher. I bet the Phillies and Padres are now wishing they had saved their money for Cole instead of spending it on Harper and Machado.
                                I've never seen the logic in a 10 or 8 contract for a pitcher. 6 is very much pushing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X