2K24: Miami Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

Pretty rare for a guy that big to play second. I hope he can mustard up enough agility to play the position.
    dude, try and ketchup. Someone used the mustard pun 2 posts before you.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Why? Not to your taste? Too cheesy?
      Maybe he doesn't like being grilled with these kind of questions.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

Maybe he doesn't like being grilled with these kind of questions.
        If that's the case he should get off his buns and say so himself!

Comment

If that's the case he should get off his buns and say so himself!
          Patty yourself on the back for that one....
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I wonder what Jonathan Mayo thinks of the Burger-Eder trade.

Comment

• Jesus Luzardo with a career high 133.2 innings pitched this season, looks like he is hitting the proverbial wall with 3 bad outings in a row now. I wonder if the Marlins will shut him down early this year.

Last edited by madducks; 08-17-2023, 12:05 AM.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                I wonder what Jonathan Mayo thinks of the Burger-Eder trade.
                It could take some time for him to digest it all.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

It could take some time for him to digest it all.
                  Mic drop!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Jesus Luzardo with a career high 133.2 innings pitched this season, looks like he is hitting the proverbial wall with 3 bad outings in a row now. I wonder if the Marlins will shut him down early this year.
                    He seems ok now.
                    Last edited by madducks; 09-23-2023, 04:10 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Marlins place Eury Pérez on the 15-day IL, retroactive to September 21, with left SI joint inflammation.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Luiz Arraez wins the NL batting title w a .354 mark, the highest BA in the NL since 2008 when Chipper Jones won the title w .364. He also is only the 2nd hitter to win batting titles in both leagues (D.J. LeMahieu is the other) and the first to do it in consecutive seasons.

Comment

• Remember that forearm tightness that Sandy Alcantara had last month that turned into a UCL sprain? Well, you guessed it....Sandy Alcantara announced on Instagram that he underwent Tommy John surgery. See you in 2025.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Wow, Kim Ng and the Marlins parted ways

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Wow, Kim Ng and the Marlins parted ways
                              Turns out that Ng declined her option and the team asked her to stay. She is eyeing BOS or NY and treating Miami as the stepping stone it generally is.

Comment

• I wouldn't want to touch Boston with their priorities elsewhere. Unless Cashman has given her the heads up he's stepping away, I would have stayed put.

Comment

Working...
                                X