No announcement yet.

2K24: Miami Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I agree, only way nick Anderson or Guerrero gets a chance for the job if room gets traded

Comment

• And there goes nick Anderson trying to lock down the save today lol

Comment

• I was thinking it... We should keep doing this!

Comment

• 20-15 in their last 35 games
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• so there are some interesting pieces on the cusp of the bigs (I think).

Isan Diaz- .925 OPS for the Baby Cakes and one of the pieces in the Yelich deal
            Monte Harrison- .866 OPS and 20 steals for the Baby Cakes (i love typing that team name!). 63 k's in 178 at bats but does anyone care anymore? I think he was also part of the Yelich deal.
            Lewis Brinson- failed a few times in the bigs but talent is there and he is hitting. Yet another piece from Yelich.

The Marlins just swept the Phillies so it may not be the right time to start making moves but at the very least, Granderson and Castro are weeks (days?) away from DFA.

Thoughts?
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Yes all three were the return for Yelich. Trade looks solid for the Brew Crew right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                Yes all three were the return for Yelich. Trade looks solid for the Brew Crew right?
                today it does and it will never look bad for the Brewers unless all 3 become All-Stars for Miami.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Craig Mish reporting that the Marlins will make Villar the starting CF this season...the fallout in my opinion:
                  - Brian Anderson will play third.
                  - Garrett Cooper looks like the starting RF
                  - Jon Berti the primary backup for 2B, 3B, SS and CF
                  - Brinson with one more option left probably starts in the minors

(revo please change the title of this thread to 2k20)

Comment

• Dickerson?

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

• LF I would think. With Cooper fighting for RF with Kemp and others.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        LF I would think. With Cooper fighting for RF with Kemp and others.
                        Correct. Dickerson is LF.

Comment

• interesting.

would like to thread the needle with Dickerson 17/Cooper 10 parlay, but everything has to go right or.... no

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• The Marlin positioning should be fluid throughout the season. Maybe they'll bring in Puig. Don't invest.

Comment

• Has there ever been a better spring training player than Lewis Brinson?

Comment

• ask Cubs fans about Joe Mather circa 2012

Jake Fox hit 10 HR for the Orioles in spring training the year before

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Working...
                                X