2K24: Miami Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    That can happen when your old man is a corrupt crook who robbed the residents of San Cristobal to the tune of a few million and then was sentenced to roughly 8 years in the slammer.
    Which is why I assume he changed his name!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Which is why I assume he changed his name!
      That is correct, that is when he changed his name.

Comment

• Do the Marlins have any draft worthy players in a 12 or 14 team mixed league?

I really feel bad for their fans.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Do the Marlins have any draft worthy players in a 12 or 14 team mixed league?

You made me look at their roster.

Comment

Maybe none for 12 team.
            I could see 5 in many 14-team leagues.
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• As a fan, im under no illusions how bad they will be...that said,looking forward to seeing alfaro and caleb smith play. Brian Anderson plays hard and is fun to watch. I am confident that Brinson will progress. And hopefully we see good things from alcantara and perhaps some more young guys. I would even be happy to see them play around with Romo as the opener...

Comment

• How about Urena? At least we know he won't take any crap from Acuna.

Comment

12 AL only 5x5- There are 5 players I would roster if the price is low enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    I wouldn't touch a single marlin in a 20 team AL only league...
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Your AL only league really has some relaxed rules.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                        How about Urena? At least we know he won't take any crap from Acuna.
                        Dude is bush league. He'll get plunked the first time he faces a Braves pitcher, and we all just hope he charges and gets the living crap beaten out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          I wouldn't touch a single marlin in a 20 team AL only league...
                          Nice.

Ever since they moved from Florida to Miami I get it wrong.

All kidding aside, there is some profit to be made if we can get them low enough. I am going to throw out a few early and hope all pass saving their money to the end game.

Comment

• Even in my 5x5 10 team NL league it is tough to see more than 2-3 players going more than $10.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                              Even in my 5x5 10 team NL league it is tough to see more than 2-3 players going more than $10.
                              Alfaro, Brinson, Steckenreider, Anderson, Castro. Any or all of these?

Comment

• I would say if it is a two-catcher league, Alfaro, but not if it isn't. Maybe Brinson if the hot spring continues. Probably Anderson and Castro in that format. Unless the Romo/Steckenrider situation is cleared up, I doubt either of those, but if it is, whoever is the closer.

Comment

Working...
                                X