Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post

You have the sweep part right so far.
    Exactly, Houston has never lost to Texas in the playoffs. It's going to be a bloodbath, Yordan is on fire lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

Exactly, Houston has never lost to Texas in the playoffs. It's going to be a bloodbath, Yordan is on fire lately.
      Hmmn....
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I'd do an icon bet on that.

The sweep referred to the recently completed Orioles series.
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I'd do an icon bet on that.

The sweep referred to the recently completed Orioles series.
          You might want to re-read this thread and pay attention to Madducks....

Comment

You might want to re-read this thread and pay attention to Madducks....
            I saw the anti-jink comment but that was a ways back. Were you speaking of that or something else?
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

OK fine, the Rangers won one game but they are sure to lose the next 4.

Comment

OK fine, the Rangers won one game but they are sure to lose the next 4.
                Two games, but who's counting, right?
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Two games, but who's counting, right?
                  Right - did you see those bombs by Yordan? Rangers are doomed, no chance. Scherzer will be on a pitch count and coming off injury no shot at getting a win. Bullpen has to be spent at this point, LeClerc has pitched in 7 straight, he'll be terrible the rest of the series. Houston sweeps the remaining games.

Comment

• Too bad about the day off that rests the bullpen.
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Days off didn't help any of the three 100-win teams. I guess there's not much difference between rest and rust.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Too bad about the day off that rests the bullpen.
                        The last thing the Rangers need is a day off when they are rolling.

This is the beginning of the end for them.

Comment

The last thing the Rangers need is a day off when they are rolling.

This is the beginning of the end for them.
                          Dude, the rangers are going to easily sweep the astros! the astros may not even score a single run going forward.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

Dude, the rangers are going to easily sweep the astros! the astros may not even score a single run going forward.
                            You are clearly a Phillies fan, you know nothing about the Rangers. Out with you!

Comment

• What the Hell? From Rotoworld today:

Rangers’ manager Bruce Bochy told reporters on Tuesday that Evan Carter is likely to bat third in Game 3 of the ALCS against the Astros on Wednesday.
                              Carter was held out of the Rangers’ starting lineup for Game 2 with left-hander Framber Valdez on the hill for the Astros, but the 21-year-old phenom will be right back in there for Wednesday’s critical matchup against Cristian Javier. The Rangers are staring at an 0-2 deficit in the series and desperately need to hold serve in Arlington on Wednesday if they want to keep their World Series dreams alive.​

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                                What the Hell? From Rotoworld today:

Rangers’ manager Bruce Bochy told reporters on Tuesday that Evan Carter is likely to bat third in Game 3 of the ALCS against the Astros on Wednesday.
                                Carter was held out of the Rangers’ starting lineup for Game 2 with left-hander Framber Valdez on the hill for the Astros, but the 21-year-old phenom will be right back in there for Wednesday’s critical matchup against Cristian Javier. The Rangers are staring at an 0-2 deficit in the series and desperately need to hold serve in Arlington on Wednesday if they want to keep their World Series dreams alive.​
                                Rotoworld reads my RJ posts apparently.

They aren't wrong, the Rangers are doomed!

Comment

Working...
                                X