No announcement yet.

2K24: New York Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarGo, Rajai Davis, and Hechevarria all have 3-run HRs in the past 3 days. Altherr homered in his first Mets AB tonight.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Party time at the Met's Mash unit. Cano, McNeil, Lowrie, Nimmo, Conforto, Vargas, Lugo, Wilson and all being hosted by Cespedes.

Mets.jpg

Comment

• Davis to waivers. We’ll see if he stays in AAA with the Mets or goes to another team.

Comment

• Is Kemp still hurt? The Mets signed him but I haven't seen stats from him in AAA. I dropped Zobrist last week from my reserves and have Kemp on there too. Those two sure turned out to be wasted draft picks even though I got them cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
            Davis to waivers. We’ll see if he stays in AAA with the Mets or goes to another team.
            not JD - Rajai

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
              not JD - Rajai
              Yes, I should have been specific.

Comment

• Mets are mulling moving about-to-return McNeil to CF (!) some games against RHP so DSmith can play LF (Conforto in RF).
                chew on that one if you are considering trading for a Mets SP

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                  Is Kemp still hurt? The Mets signed him but I haven't seen stats from him in AAA. I dropped Zobrist last week from my reserves and have Kemp on there too. Those two sure turned out to be wasted draft picks even though I got them cheap.
                  Just FYI:
                  Matt Kemp has been placed on the injured list in Triple-A due to lingering effects from a broken rib suffered earlier this season as a member of the Reds.
                  Kemp signed a minor league deal with the Mets late last month and was batting just .235/.278/.324 with one homer over his first 36 plate appearances in Triple-A. He'll try to rest up in hopes of finally putting the issue behind him.

Comment

• It should be noted that Tim Tebow currently has a .155 BA with 1 HR through nearly 160 ABs at AAA....but the Mets are stubbornly sticking with him in case he turns it around. You never know, they could have a diamond in the rough here.

Comment

• yawn
                      #meow

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        It should be noted that Tim Tebow currently has a .155 BA with 1 HR through nearly 160 ABs at AAA....but the Mets are stubbornly sticking with him in case he turns it around. You never know, they could have a diamond in the rough here.
                        The scout has spoken.

One MLB scout believes Tebow has reached his peak as a player and won’t be making the major leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                          The scout has spoken.
                          I'm sure if they're completely out of it, he could get a call-up for a late September game as a publicity stunt to sell some tickets. But, he's certainly not making the majors based on his baseball skill.

Comment

• Last night they were showing the Mets record since April 2018 as 15-27 for deGrom starts with an ERA of 2.09

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                              I'm sure if they're completely out of it, he could get a call-up for a late September game as a publicity stunt to sell some tickets. But, he's certainly not making the majors based on his baseball skill.
                              I guess if they run it past Francesa and he thinks it's a good idea ....
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                                Last night they were showing the Mets record since April 2018 as 15-27 for deGrom starts with an ERA of 2.09
                                So sad. For DeGrom, for the Mets, for the fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X