No announcement yet.

2K24: New York Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surely you own at least one of these 14 injured Mets, all covered in one link:

https://sny.tv/articles/mets-injury-...s-return-dates
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
      surely you own at least one of these 14 injured Mets, all covered in one link:

https://sny.tv/articles/mets-injury-...s-return-dates
      I own two of them.

Comment

• me two - er, too

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

• Lindor is hurting................everyone's fantasy team!!!
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Lindor is hurting................everyone's fantasy team!!!
            Not mine. He is not one of the two. So actually he is helping my team.

Comment

• 'smoke 'em if you got him' time

Mike Puma
              @NYPost_Mets
              ·
              6m
              Mets plan to provide an update soon on Noah Syndergaard, who left after pitching only one inning for St. Lucie tonight. He was scheduled to go at least four innings.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• nobody panic - just flesh wounds!

05.25... J.D. Davis (finger, neck) has been pulled off his minor league rehab assignment for treatment.
                Spin: Davis landed on the injured list back on May 2 with a sprained left middle finger and then came down with some neck stiffness while playing in games at Triple-A Syracuse over the weekend. It's unclear how far this might set him back. He had been pushing toward a return to the Mets' active roster around the middle of this week.

05.25... Noah Syndergaard made an early exit from his second rehab start Tuesday at Low-A St. Lucie "for precautionary reasons due to right elbow soreness," according to a statement from the Mets.
                Spin: Syndergaard was supposed to throw at least four innings but departed after just one. Hopefully it's just a routine bit of discomfort as he makes his way back from Tommy John reconstructive elbow surgery and not any sort of significant setback.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• Lindor is healthy (and ineffective) so far...

Comment

• 05.25... Noah Syndergaard will undergo an MRI on his surgically-repaired right elbow, per Jon Heyman of MLB Network.
                    Spin: Heyman adds, however, that the MRI is "precautionary" and that the Mets "don't seem overly concerned" about the elbow soreness that caused Syndergaard to last just one inning in his second rehab start Tuesday evening with Low-A St. Lucie. The impending free agent right-hander is 15 months removed from Tommy John surgery and had been expected to join the Mets' rotation before the middle of June. There should be more clarity on this setback -- or whether it's even a setback -- at some point Wednesday.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

05.25... Noah Syndergaard will undergo an MRI on his surgically-repaired right elbow, per Jon Heyman of MLB Network.
                      Spin: Heyman adds, however, that the MRI is "precautionary" and that the Mets "don't seem overly concerned" about the elbow soreness that caused Syndergaard to last just one inning in his second rehab start Tuesday evening with Low-A St. Lucie. The impending free agent right-hander is 15 months removed from Tommy John surgery and had been expected to join the Mets' rotation before the middle of June. There should be more clarity on this setback -- or whether it's even a setback -- at some point Wednesday.
                      That idiot BVW should have traded him while demand was high. Mets will get nothing. Meanwhile Wheeler seems to have figured things out for the Phillies.

Comment

05.25... Noah Syndergaard will undergo an MRI on his surgically-repaired right elbow, per Jon Heyman of MLB Network.
                        This is the day that rebuilders in deep leagues should be trading for Syndergaard.

Comment

• I believe Thor is a pending free agent. if he is in AL next year, he's useless for many of us rebuilders....

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

I believe Thor is a pending free agent. if he is in AL next year, he's useless for many of us rebuilders....
                            Thus driving his price down even further.

Thor is a 9A contract this year in our 12 team NL only. He is worth the risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                              Thus driving his price down even further.

Thor is a 9A contract this year in our 12 team NL only. He is worth the risk.
                              I have him at 7A in a 15 mixed. Already let some rebuilding teams know that I'm watching the news on him this week and now may be the time they can have him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                I have him at 7A in a 15 mixed. Already let some rebuilding teams know that I'm watching the news on him this week and now may be the time they can have him.
                                I hope you great offer that will help you.

I am in first in my NL only and can't afford the assets that it would take to get him. If I didn't have a couple of IR pitchers coming back I might take a chance on Thor to help me in the second half.

I am in 8th in my AL only and this would be the type of gamble I would take if the situation came up.

Comment

Working...
                                X