No announcement yet.

2K24: Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Rowdy Tellez guy is looking like a pretty good deal for the Brewers.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Demon child Freddie Freeman....I will hate you forever.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Whew, Brandon Woodruff looks good again. I was a little worried after that first start but he's back to being an obvious ace

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Whew, Brandon Woodruff looks good again. I was a little worried after that first start but he's back to being an obvious ace
          Nothing like a little Pirate tonic to fix what ails you.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
            Nothing like a little Pirate tonic to fix what ails you.
            Adam Wainwright will drink to that.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Eric Lauer has 24 Ks in his last 13 IP

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Eric Lauer has 24 Ks in his last 13 IP
                He's been gold.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• And it should be noted that Adrian Houser has also been gold: 2.25 ERA and 1.16 WHIP since July 2, 2021 (88 IP).

If Houser & Lauer continue to pitch at a high level, this Brewer team is going to be tough to beat.

Comment

• Milwaukee has done an amazing job with their pitching development in recent years. Their pitching lab in Arizona must have the best toys because they're churning out hit after hit after hit like Sun Studio in Memphis.

Comment

• Rowdy Roddy Tellez with a massive 2 HR, 8 RBI game!

Comment

• Josh Hader took just 293 2/3 innings to get 500 K's, which is the second-fastest of all-time. Aroldis Chapman did it in 292 innings.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Freddy Peralta with the kiss of death: he “likely” will return this season

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Freddy Peralta with the kiss of death: he “likely” will return this season
                            Yeah, that hurts. He was starting to really step it up.

Comment

• So Im wondering if this is the best time ever to try and trade Ashby...Interesting to hear if you would you deal him or hold in a "not dynasty" keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                So Im wondering if this is the best time ever to try and trade Ashby.
                                I think April 28th was the best time ever to try and trade him.

Comment

Working...
                                X