No announcement yet.

2K24: Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wouldn't it be Cain in left, Bradley in center, Garcia in right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
      Why wouldn't it be Cain in left, Bradley in center, Garcia in right?
      Because Yelich owns RF.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
        Why wouldn't it be Cain in left, Bradley in center, Garcia in right?
        What about Yelich?

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Because Yelich owns RF.
          Oh, that guy...he sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            What do you think the AB breakdown will be?
            This is the dreaded "it depends". Cain sure looked like he was in serious decline in '19 - not just the numbers, but by the eye test, too. Garcia has been up and down the last five years, and was dreadfully overweight last year. Hiura is being moved to 1B, but the Brewers have no idea if he can handle it defensively. My best guess is it's a rotation of all four players, with Hiura at DH in the interleague games where they can put him there, and Avasail at 1B in those cases.

Edit to add: Though given Avasail's injury history, this may become pretty much a non-issue....

Comment

• My guess is that they're going to plan for a Cain/JBJ platoon, if Avi looks good in camp.... but it's still probably more likely to be 400 PAs for each of them in the end.

Comment

• Not to be the cliche guy, but reports are that Avi Garcia lost like 40 lbs this offseason and....wait for it....

He's in the best shape of his life!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                  Not to be the cliche guy, but reports are that Avi Garcia lost like 40 lbs this offseason and....wait for it....

Which helps him be more mobile to play CF... oops!

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                    My guess is that they're going to plan for a Cain/JBJ platoon, if Avi looks good in camp.... but it's still probably more likely to be 400 PAs for each of them in the end.
                    I cant imagine they signed JBJ to platoon. I think cain becomes a pinch runner and a defensive replacement for Garcia late in games.

Comment

Not to be the cliche guy, but reports are that Avi Garcia lost like 40 lbs this offseason and....wait for it....

40 lbs might get him in acceptable shape. Because last year his shape was really round.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Because Yelich owns RF.
                        isn't he a Padre yet?
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I cant imagine they signed JBJ to platoon. I think cain becomes a pinch runner and a defensive replacement for Garcia late in games.
                          I look at a lot of "smart" teams around the league and they are focusing on building depth and giving guys plenty of rest. I think the Brewers probably belong in that category, despite their lack of effort to sign a 3B/SS. So I think JBJ will get a decent number of rest days that mostly happen to be against lefties, even if they don't call it a platoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                            isn't he a Padre yet?
                            Dammit GITH, quit using other people's passwords!

Comment

• All your Yelichs are ours
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                All your Yelichs are belong to us
                                fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X