No announcement yet.

2K24: Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Hader lost his arbitration case and will make $4.1 million after asking for $6.4 million. I'm surprised he didn't win as Hader's request seemed reasonable enough and a lot of less talented closers are making a lot more than that.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Josh Hader lost his arbitration case and will make $4.1 million after asking for $6.4 million. I'm surprised he didn't win as Hader's request seemed reasonable enough and a lot of less talented closers are making a lot more than that.
      Arbitration is a bit silly. Old school stats prevailed. If he were far worse and had more saves, he might have won.

Comment

• Brock Holt? I just don't get it, unless it was a really cheap deal. Or unless Urias' rehab is going very slowly and/or much worse than suspected.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Brock Holt? I just don't get it, unless it was a really cheap deal. Or unless Urias' rehab is going very slowly and/or much worse than suspected.
          26th man I guess? Hernan Perez is on the Cubs now so Holt is just the aggro version of Perez.

Comment

• Brewers sign Freddy Peralta to a 5 year/15.5 million deal with two possible option years.

Comment

Brewers sign Freddy Peralta to a 5 year/15.5 million deal with two possible option years.
              Saw it was structured after the Bummer deal. I think the fantasy implication is that they see him as a reliever going forward, which makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                Saw it was structured after the Bummer deal. I think the fantasy implication is that they see him as a reliever going forward, which makes sense.
                Agree completely. If his slider continues improvement, then at least he's a two-pitch guy. He'd need a change before being capable of starting, IMO. But he's a really nice long relief/swing type person to have around.

Comment

• Brewers have come to agreement with Yelich on a long-term extension.

Comment

Brewers have come to agreement with Yelich on a long-term extension.
                    Great news for Brewer fans who have routinely seen their stars sent packing.

Comment

Brewers have come to agreement with Yelich on a long-term extension.
                      Congrats you Brewers Homer you.

Comment

• I'd not be surprised to see similar iterations to the Brewers lineup from last night - Urias at 2B, Arcia at SS, and Hiura at DH, and when Braun is healthy, that'll mean Yelich in RF, AGarcia in CF, and Braun in LF. The infield defense up the middle with Urias and Arcia is amazing, and the glove difference between Urias and Hiura is huge.

Only outstanding question is how much longer they tolerate Smoak at 1B.

Comment

I'd not be surprised to see similar iterations to the Brewers lineup from last night - Urias at 2B, Arcia at SS, and Hiura at DH, and when Braun is healthy, that'll mean Yelich in RF, AGarcia in CF, and Braun in LF. The infield defense up the middle with Urias and Arcia is amazing, and the glove difference between Urias and Hiura is huge.

Only outstanding question is how much longer they tolerate Smoak at 1B.
                          Just traded my $5 Kieboom and a throw in (Cron 4A) for Yelich $53B and Daniel Murphy (14B) to make a run. Yelich needs to run some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            Just traded my $5 Kieboom and a throw in (Cron 4A) for Yelich $53B and Daniel Murphy (14B) to make a run. Yelich needs to run some.
                            Hopefully you've caught him on the way up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                              that's all he could get for Yelich and Murphy? Wow.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                that's all he could get for Yelich and Murphy? Wow.....
                                I think our league is being ultra conservative with the shortened season. Yelich is borderline keeper with our $260 budget and various salary caps.

Comment

Working...
                                X