No announcement yet.

2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Reds insiders, can anyone help me get a sense of who is in danger of not being an every day player in their line up? I just got an offer to get a $2 Candelario for my $6 Aaron Civale and it makes sense given my team needs. I do like Civale's upside a lot in Tampa, but Candelario seems like the safer play, if he is playing every day. I know they just have him 15 mil a year, so that gives me confidence they intend to play him every day, but when I look at that team, I just don't see how everyone gets full-time ABs. How do they fit all those guys in their line up? Who gets the short stick?

Comment

• TJ Friedl fractured wrist, likely out until mid-season

Comment

• Wow; too bad for Friedl. Thanks for posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
          Wow; too bad for Friedl. Thanks for posting.
          Yup, suddenly Cincinnati no longer has a logjam. CES & WIll Benson are likely the main beneficiaries here.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            TJ Friedl fractured wrist, likely out until mid-season
            And now an MRI discovered “something” up with Matt McLain’s left shoulder (non-throwing) that might require surgery. The Reds infield and outfield logjams are quickly solving themselves.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

And now an MRI discovered “something” up with Matt McLain’s left shoulder (non-throwing) that might require surgery. The Reds infield and outfield logjams are quickly solving themselves.
              And now the Reds have traded for Santiago Espinal, which can’t be good news for McLain

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Matt McLain had shoulder surgery on Tuesday. The Reds say he might be back by the end of the season.​
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Tejay Antone is getting his third TJ surgery. I blame his parents for giving him that name.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X