2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Hunter Greene with a no hitter into the eighth....can't believe they are letting him throw over 115 pitches
    Pulled after 118...I think the Reds just lost a game they threw a no-hitter
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Pulled after 118...I think the Reds just lost a game they threw a no-hitter
      Greene and Warren combine to give up 3 walks and an RBI fielder's choice in the 8th. Pirates fans will take a win however they can get one. LOL.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• What a sad sack team. As an India owner, I hope they improve. They can’t be THIS bad all season, can they? That would be among worst in mlb history.

Comment

• Tyler Stephenson broken thumb, out 4-6 weeks

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Reds placed C Tyler Stephenson on the 10-day IL with a broken right clavicle. Sounds like a season ender to me.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Hunter Strickland w another blown save today, as well as the loss. Faced 3 hitters, got none of them out. His ERA is 5.70 and WHIP is 1.60. How long are they going to keep this guy in the closer role? Alexis Diaz has pitched great all year (1.91 ERA, 0.96 WHIP) and was perfect in 1.3 IP today. The Reds are another team that just seems like they're not even trying to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                  Hunter Strickland w another blown save today, as well as the loss. Faced 3 hitters, got none of them out. His ERA is 5.70 and WHIP is 1.60. How long are they going to keep this guy in the closer role? Alexis Diaz has pitched great all year (1.91 ERA, 0.96 WHIP) and was perfect in 1.3 IP today. The Reds are another team that just seems like they're not even trying to win.
                  I tried to FAAB Lopez weeks ago lost out by a $1 but he seems like he should be the guy. His FIP is 3.54 which is still heads and shoulder better than anybody else in that pen and almost as amazing having Votto batting 4th everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                    I tried to FAAB Lopez weeks ago lost out by a $1 but he seems like he should be the guy. His FIP is 3.54 which is still heads and shoulder better than anybody else in that pen and almost as amazing having Votto batting 4th everyday.
                    I'm confused, wrong thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by whalewang View Post
                      I'm confused, wrong thread?
                      I thought so too until he mentioned Votto... I have no idea.

Maybe he means Diaz when he says Lopez? Nothing alike, and Buck Farmer has the lowest FIP in that bullpen, but I ... guess he meant Diaz?

Comment

I tried to FAAB DIAZ weeks ago lost out by a $1 but he seems like he should be the guy. His FIP is 3.54 which is still heads and shoulder better than anybody else in that pen and almost as amazing having Votto batting 4th everyday.
                        Fixed.

Comment

• I meant to say Diaz but somehow said Lopez. About 3 years ago I had a stroke and it effected memory, computer skills, speech etc. Imagine my shock when it occurred. I was fine and then I wasn't. I went to work and couldn't recall passwords or basic keyboard functions that the previous day I had no absolutely no problem with. With rehab and determination on my part I regain most of what I had lost but still to this day at times when I am communicating either by computer or just speech words come out wrong. So when we are talking about Diaz and I say Lopez you know why.

Comment

I meant to say Diaz but somehow said Lopez. About 3 years ago I had a stroke and it effected memory, computer skills, speech etc. Imagine my shock when it occurred. I was fine and then I wasn't. I went to work and couldn't recall passwords or basic keyboard functions that the previous day I had no absolutely no problem with. With rehab and determination on my part I regain most of what I had lost but still to this day at times when I am communicating either by computer or just speech words come out wrong. So when we are talking about Diaz and I say Lopez you know why.
                            Glad to read of your recovery.

When I do something like this I blame it on covid residue.

Just last week I wanted to add lettuce, tomato and Mayo to my burger. I said please add lettuce and tomao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                              Just last week I wanted to add lettuce, tomato and Mayo to my burger. I said please add lettuce and tomao.
                              I love Marissa Tomao!

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Reds trade Luis Castillo to Mariners for Noelvi Marte, Edwin Arroyo, Levi Stoudt and Andrew Moore. This strikes me as a good return for Castillo. Marte and Arroyo are top prospects and Stoudt was in the Mariners top 10 on BA's mid-season list.

Comment

Working...
                                X