Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Glad to read of your recovery.

When I do something like this I blame it on covid residue.

Just last week I wanted to add lettuce, tomato and Mayo to my burger. I said please add lettuce and tomao.
    Well that just normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      Well that just normal.
      At least he didn't add Lopez to his burger, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        At least he didn't add Lopez to his burger, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Do they deliver?

Comment

• Lopez(Diaz) got credited with a blown save.

Comment

Lopez(Diaz) got credited with a blown save.
              And a win.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Hunter Strickland blew another save on Sunday but it looks like his job is safe even with a 6.02 ERA / 1.66 WHIP. He's a FA at the end of year.
                What are the Red's motivation to continue to run him out there in the 9th?

Comment

• Originally posted by whalewang View Post
                  Hunter Strickland blew another save on Sunday but it looks like his job is safe even with a 6.02 ERA / 1.66 WHIP. He's a FA at the end of year.
                  What are the Red's motivation to continue to run him out there in the 9th?
                  To get a better draft pick is the only reason I can see him pitching in the 9th.

Comment

• Hunter Strickland finally removed out of the closer's role.

Comment

• Joey Votto has a torn rotator cuff and will have season-ending surgery.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Joey Votto has a torn rotator cuff and will have season-ending surgery.
                        Couldn’t do that before our league’s trade deadline?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                          Couldn’t do that before our league’s trade deadline?
                          I finally benched him starting Montero last week. It seem weird that the injury came up pretty quiet. I suspect that he hasn't been healthy for some time.

Comment

I finally benched him starting Montero last week. It seem weird that the injury came up pretty quiet. I suspect that he hasn't been healthy for some time.
                            Saw him in a game the other day where he was 0-4, swung at the first pitch each at bat, and made 5 outs, so it must have been hurting him to swing.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                              Saw him in a game the other day where he was 0-4, swung at the first pitch each at bat, and made 5 outs, so it must have been hurting him to swing.
                              Well I don't have to worry about him ever again. I said to myself right after I made the winning bid WTF did I just do. The Reds owe him $20 mil next year and then a $7 mil buyout.

Comment

Well I don't have to worry about him ever again. I said to myself right after I made the winning bid WTF did I just do. The Reds owe him $20 mil next year and then a $7 mil buyout.
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X