Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 428

Thread: 2K22: Cincinnati Reds

  1. #411
    All Star madducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Posts
    8,315
    Reds placed C Tyler Stephenson on the 10-day IL with a broken right clavicle. Sounds like a season ender to me.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

    ― Albert Einstein

  2. #412
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    3,237
    Hunter Strickland w another blown save today, as well as the loss. Faced 3 hitters, got none of them out. His ERA is 5.70 and WHIP is 1.60. How long are they going to keep this guy in the closer role? Alexis Diaz has pitched great all year (1.91 ERA, 0.96 WHIP) and was perfect in 1.3 IP today. The Reds are another team that just seems like they're not even trying to win.

  3. #413
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid pitbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,980
    Quote Originally Posted by rhd View Post
    Hunter Strickland w another blown save today, as well as the loss. Faced 3 hitters, got none of them out. His ERA is 5.70 and WHIP is 1.60. How long are they going to keep this guy in the closer role? Alexis Diaz has pitched great all year (1.91 ERA, 0.96 WHIP) and was perfect in 1.3 IP today. The Reds are another team that just seems like they're not even trying to win.
    I tried to FAAB Lopez weeks ago lost out by a $1 but he seems like he should be the guy. His FIP is 3.54 which is still heads and shoulder better than anybody else in that pen and almost as amazing having Votto batting 4th everyday.

  4. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    I tried to FAAB Lopez weeks ago lost out by a $1 but he seems like he should be the guy. His FIP is 3.54 which is still heads and shoulder better than anybody else in that pen and almost as amazing having Votto batting 4th everyday.
    I'm confused, wrong thread?

  5. #415
    Administrator Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,951
    Quote Originally Posted by whalewang View Post
    I'm confused, wrong thread?
    I thought so too until he mentioned Votto... I have no idea.

    Maybe he means Diaz when he says Lopez? Nothing alike, and Buck Farmer has the lowest FIP in that bullpen, but I ... guess he meant Diaz?

  6. #416
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid pitbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,980
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    I tried to FAAB DIAZ weeks ago lost out by a $1 but he seems like he should be the guy. His FIP is 3.54 which is still heads and shoulder better than anybody else in that pen and almost as amazing having Votto batting 4th everyday.
    Fixed.

  7. #417
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid pitbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,980
    I meant to say Diaz but somehow said Lopez. About 3 years ago I had a stroke and it effected memory, computer skills, speech etc. Imagine my shock when it occurred. I was fine and then I wasn't. I went to work and couldn't recall passwords or basic keyboard functions that the previous day I had no absolutely no problem with. With rehab and determination on my part I regain most of what I had lost but still to this day at times when I am communicating either by computer or just speech words come out wrong. So when we are talking about Diaz and I say Lopez you know why.

  8. #418
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    32,471
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    I meant to say Diaz but somehow said Lopez. About 3 years ago I had a stroke and it effected memory, computer skills, speech etc. Imagine my shock when it occurred. I was fine and then I wasn't. I went to work and couldn't recall passwords or basic keyboard functions that the previous day I had no absolutely no problem with. With rehab and determination on my part I regain most of what I had lost but still to this day at times when I am communicating either by computer or just speech words come out wrong. So when we are talking about Diaz and I say Lopez you know why.
    Glad to read of your recovery.

    When I do something like this I blame it on covid residue.

    Just last week I wanted to add lettuce, tomato and Mayo to my burger. I said please add lettuce and tomao.

  9. #419
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Just last week I wanted to add lettuce, tomato and Mayo to my burger. I said please add lettuce and tomao.
    I love Marissa Tomao!

    Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

    The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

  10. #420
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    3,237
    Reds trade Luis Castillo to Mariners for Noelvi Marte, Edwin Arroyo, Levi Stoudt and Andrew Moore. This strikes me as a good return for Castillo. Marte and Arroyo are top prospects and Stoudt was in the Mariners top 10 on BA's mid-season list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •