2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at Barnhart holding Puig's ankle.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• We are family!!

Comment

• looks like Puig is whispring 'sweet nothings' into that old guy's ear
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Dietrich just hit another HR........and probably admired it for too long again lol.........stay tuned.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I just watched the video. The YouTube poster calling that little junior high school dance a "brawl", is just a slight overstatement...
              Originally posted by madducks View Post
              2021 Auction Anatomy
              2021 Keeper Decisions
              2020 Auction Anatomy
              2020 Pre-Auction
              2015 Auction Anatomy
              2014 Auction Anatomy
              2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
              RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Dietrich just hit another HR........and probably admired it for too long again lol.........stay tuned.
                Sadly he didn't get up again.

To me it looked like Archer was well within his rights to throw behind Dietrich after he pimped the first one. He didn't even throw behind his head. Dietrich should have been expecting something. And he should be expecting something next time these 2 teams play.

Apparently Dietrich and Archer had some history from their time in the very heated Rays/Marlins rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Who did a better job?
                  The costumer or
                  The choreographer?

The tony award goes to the costumer

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                    Sadly he didn't get up again.

To me it looked like Archer was well within his rights to throw behind Dietrich after he pimped the first one. He didn't even throw behind his head. Dietrich should have been expecting something. And he should be expecting something next time these 2 teams play.

Apparently Dietrich and Archer had some history from their time in the very heated Rays/Marlins rivalry.

except when you consider Archer was like a WWF wrestler last year when I struck Deitritch out 4 times. Archers seems like a good guy but if you're going to give it, take it like a man.
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• heres one of the strikeouts

After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Why did both teams empty out? Dietrich didn't charge the mound, Archer threw behind him not even hitting him, Cinci manager Bell came out but he was arguing with the Ump then it escalated. Nice scrum though.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                          Why did both teams empty out? Dietrich didn't charge the mound, Archer threw behind him not even hitting him, Cinci manager Bell came out but he was arguing with the Ump then it escalated. Nice scrum though.
                          Puig (it's always Puig) charged out of the dugout toward Archer before being blocked by Josh Bell and Cervelli. Look for it at 0:51-0:52 of the video.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                            Why did both teams empty out? Dietrich didn't charge the mound, Archer threw behind him not even hitting him, Cinci manager Bell came out but he was arguing with the Ump then it escalated. Nice scrum though.
                            I think because Puig thought Bell was yelling at Archer, not the ump.

Comment

• Puig nickname given by Vin Scully is The Wild Horse.

Comment

• Bunch of unwritten rules bullshit. Let the guys have some fun. Hit a long HR you get to pimp a little or admire it.

Egos are way to big.
                                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X