2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    With Lodolo on the shelf, who is there to even take his place?
    I have no idea, but his confidence is getting obliterated. Getting torched like this can set him back an entire year.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      I have no idea, but his confidence is getting obliterated. Getting torched like this can set him back an entire year.
      I guess NOT trading Darvish for him in RJEL was a good thing eh Dickshot?
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Ohhh I know this one - Lodolo is back on Saturday. I dont think it was a major injury they were playing the innings limit game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Ohhh I know this one - Lodolo is back on Saturday. I dont think it was a major injury they were playing the innings limit game.
          Time for his confidence to be obliterated too?
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Time for his confidence to be obliterated too?
            Maybe - I think he's a better pitcher than Greene though, obviously without the >100mph heat.

Comment

quite possibly...I hated to trade him, but figured he might have some struggles. He still has a lot of talent and potential, hope the Reds figure out a plan to develop him.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• If you want to take a positive from this start 7 of the 8 ours were from strikeouts. So he either strikes you out or you get on base.
                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                  If you want to take a positive from this start 7 of the 8 ours were from strikeouts. So he either strikes you out or you get on base.
                  Does trotting around the bases really count as "on base"

Comment

I feel like I took a Dickshot from him today

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Reds SP Luis Castillo looks like he's about to return - guy has been pretty electric in his three rehab starts, so fire him up (although his team looks horrible right now).
                      I guess I didn't realize just how unbelievably horrific the Reds have been. They've only scored 79 runs all year. Strange year to commit to the tank, after the new pick rules have been implemented. Castillo is going to have an extremely tough go at getting any wins, no matter how good he is on the hill.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 3-22…..not too shabby!

Comment

3-22…..not too shabby!
                          They still have the worst team OPS (.585) and by far the worst team ERA (6.86 - 2nd worst is the Nats' 5.03).

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                            They still have the worst team OPS (.585) and by far the worst team ERA (6.86 - 2nd worst is the Nats' 5.03).
                            Opponents are slashing .325/.413/.573 against Reds' starting pitching this year. Holy cow! MVP-level production.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Drury with his 7th HR tonight. Should I be interested?

Comment

• Hunter Greene with a no hitter into the eighth....can't believe they are letting him throw over 115 pitches
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X