2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Hunter Greene has made the Reds' rotation and will make his MLB debut on 4/10
    What about Lodolo?
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      What about Lodolo?
      Lodolo? Dunno. Yolo!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Lodolo? Dunno. Yolo!
        Foul, dad joke already used previously. Two shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Foul, dad joke already used previously. Two shots.

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...l=1#post419558
          Como?
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Tommy Pham (bam, thank you ma'am) injured his wrist today in an outfield collision and was removed from the game. Both he and Nick Senzel looked shaken up on the play.

Comment

• Aristides Aquino is 2-for-38 with 21 Ks. How is this guy still in the majors?

Comment

Aristides Aquino is 2-for-38 with 21 Ks. How is this guy still in the majors?
                .063 BABIP isn't helping, but a lot of that is his fault, he isn't hitting the ball hard even when it's in play.

Comment

• Here's another:
                  Joey Votto has 1 XBH and 23 Ks in 56 AB. His K% of 33.8% is almost triple that of his 2017 season.

Comment

Here's another:
                    Joey Votto has 1 XBH and 23 Ks in 56 AB. His K% of 33.8% is almost triple that of his 2017 season.
                    doing his best Aristides Aquino impersonation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      doing his best Aristides Aquino impersonation.
                      I have some faith that Votto could rebound, but at age 39, rebounding isn't that easy. There's always last year, but after this slow start, maybe we should look at 2018-19 as our guide. As far as Aquino, he's a Quad-A guy and I think this slow start cements that.

Comment

• Guess which team has the lowest OPS in MLB rt now? You say the Reds? Hey, how'd you guess? It's .547 coming into today's games, 41 pts worse than the DBacks' .588. They also have the lowest runs scored per game at 2.88, .12 lower than the DBacks' 3.00. And they play in one of the best hitters' parks.

Now, guess which team has the worst ERA in MLB? You say the Reds again? You're so smart! It's 5.63, 29 pts worse than the Nats' 5.34.

Comment

• Reds SP Luis Castillo looks like he's about to return - guy has been pretty electric in his three rehab starts, so fire him up (although his team looks horrible right now).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Reds SP Luis Castillo looks like he's about to return - guy has been pretty electric in his three rehab starts, so fire him up (although his team looks horrible right now).
                            He's such a slow starter though - I wonder if that persists when he had a month off to start the season.

Comment

• To paraphrase the great 1985 arcade game Gauntlet, Hunter Greene’s major league life force is running out

5 HRs in 2 1/3 IP today. 8.70 ERA, 1.90 WHIP on the season

I’d be shocked if he wasn’t shipped out after the game, but then again, this is the 3-22 Reds

Comment

To paraphrase the great 1985 arcade game Gauntlet, Hunter Greene’s major league life force is running out

5 HRs in 2 1/3 IP today. 8.70 ERA, 1.90 WHIP on the season

I’d be shocked if he wasn’t shipped out after the game, but then again, this is the 3-22 Reds
                                With Lodolo on the shelf, who is there to even take his place?
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X